PDA

View Full Version : SoLA/MS 3 Gun Roll Call

amac
09-13-10, 20:44
Thought we should get a thread to see who's going to the upcoming 3Gun this Saturday in MS. I see Jax and FF are both in. I'll be there. FF, are you going to be grilling again? I can bring "stuff" if you are.

cl2
09-13-10, 21:07
Thought we should get a thread to see who's going to the upcoming 3Gun this Saturday in MS. I see Jax and FF are both in. I'll be there. FF, are you going to be grilling again? I can bring "stuff" if you are.

i'm in

jaxman7
09-13-10, 21:26
Cannot wait for Saturday! Can't come soon enough. Count my soon to be fiancée in as well (so you guys best behave! :laugh: j/k) but I am not sure if she'll shoot. Will try to use my Jedi mind tricks and talk her into it. Looking forward to it fellas.

-Jax

jaxman7
09-13-10, 21:30
Tom,

Don't be late this time bud. ;)

FishingFool
09-13-10, 22:12
may not be able to make it. I was really looking forward to this weekend but I might have to go to work. :sad:

cl2
09-14-10, 19:16
Tom,

Don't be late this time bud. ;)

No problem. I won't make the mistake of thinking its in Gulfport ever again.

jaxman7
09-14-10, 21:58
Just messing with you man! I am going to try and get out there by 8 so I can do some warm up drills. Come early if ya can.

No problem. I won't make the mistake of thinking its in Gulfport ever again.

cl2
09-17-10, 20:48
Just messing with you man! I am going to try and get out there by 8 so I can do some warm up drills. Come early if ya can.

Hopefully I'll be there before 8:30

amac
09-17-10, 20:51
Psyched about tomorrow! FF, what's your final status? Will you be able to make it? There hasn't been much talk about food this go-round. Jax, you mentioned bringing burgers.... what can I do to help out? See you all tomorrow. :p

jaxman7
09-17-10, 22:03
Only problem about the food amac is that we don't have a grill. FF usually brings his. If you've got one you can bring let me know tonight and I'll stop by tomorrow and get some stuff. I know its late saying this but I just got home from work.

FishingFool
09-18-10, 05:03
I'm up and I'll be there.

amac
09-19-10, 12:01
Good to see everyone again. I had a great time as always and look forward to the next one. Hopefully, my times will improve some. Just a reminder that Jack at Elite Arms Training has reserved Oct. 3rd for up to 6 people to attend an all day training session. We will cover pistol and carbine. I will definitely be there and I believe Jaxman has also signed up. Please hit their web page and complete the application if you plan to attend. If not, more shooting time for me. :p

Anyway, here are the pics I took yesterday. There are nearly 300, so take your time and enjoy. Check out the smoke trail coming from the garand... pretty cool.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54080734@N04/

amac
09-19-10, 15:10
photo op