PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in CenTX shooting on Sat 18SEP10?

Belmont31R
09-14-10, 21:49
Ill most likely be going to Best of the West (BOTW in Liberty Hill) on Sat. Anyone is welcome to shoot anything I bring (KAC, LaRue, LMT, Centurion Arms, BCM, ect). If you want to shoot a bunch out of mine I strongly prefer new production ammo or you can "borrow" a mag of mine. I shoot 223/556 and 308/762.

In fine fashion Ive been itching to shoot a SCAR or ACR if anyone has anything like that or any other interesting guns. FAL's, G3's, M1A's, ect.

brit
09-15-10, 00:14
I would love to salivate on anything centurion, as I haven't even seen any of their stuff with my own two eyes, however; my son is having his second birthday on 18SEP.

I really do need to get out to BOTW so I can take my FN bolt gun out to some more challenging distances.

Belmont, are you a member out there, or have you just been paying per outing?

Belmont31R
09-15-10, 10:41
I would love to salivate on anything centurion, as I haven't even seen any of their stuff with my own two eyes, however; my son is having his second birthday on 18SEP.

I really do need to get out to BOTW so I can take my FN bolt gun out to some more challenging distances.

Belmont, are you a member out there, or have you just been paying per outing?

I became a member. They changed some of their rules around like qualifying to shoot at longer distances. Before you had to shoot a 6" group at each qualifying distance (250,500, and 750). Now its just 3 consecutive shots on a LaRue target which is pretty easy.

Its a little pricey but it is fun to shoot there with all the steel targets they have, and of course theres no other 1k yard range in the area.

If you become a member ($100) its 6 bucks to shoot on the rifle range. Otherwise is $16 every time you go. Members can bring guests, and then its $12 for the guest instead of the $16 non member price.

scarruth1
09-15-10, 23:31
Hi there,

I'm slated as the match director for the 2011 LaRue 3gun, AKA Texas Multigun Championship. In preparation for the match, Texas Multigun will be hosting 3gun matches on the third Sundays of the month if anyone is interested. Beginning in November (1st Sundays) we'll be hosting precision rifle matches as well. Come out and shoot a match.

http://www.texasmultigun.com

Signup starts at 830am and the shooting starts at 10am.

ccoker
09-16-10, 08:22
I may be out there..
same offer, if I go, (may go Dove hunting instead)
got some toys I would bring, Wilson Combat Spec 0ps 9, WC 6.8, Remington LTR

BTW, I met with the guy that's making the targets for it, and others
new business, ar15targets.com

saw a prototype pneumatic steel plate target, cool stuff
good guys

Belmont31R
09-18-10, 00:43
I went out today, and met a guy with a KAC EMC and EM. Got to shoot the EMC, too...

Anyways I should be out there tomorrow. My BattleComp BABC should be here tomorrow so I gotta throw it on the MWS, and see how well it works.

Will probably be mid-late afternoon....