PDA

View Full Version : ken Hackathorn Shoot House School. Marietta Ohio

jjw
09-15-10, 11:01
due to scheduling conflicts, we have moved the Hackathorn school to November 6/7Th 2010.

the school will have 4/ 5 shoot house sessions under kens personal instruction and 4 range blocks under ex military and swat trainers

u will need to arrive in Marietta Ohio on the evening of Nov/5 as we leave for the range early on the 6/7Th.

this school will consist of pistol and pistol carbine and standard carbine in and around the shoot house. for those of you have do not have pistol caliber carbines they will be provided. we will proide
mp-5's
mp-5-K's
kel tec's using glock mags
berretta storms and mags
suppressors for all of the listed guns
all will be provided all u you provide is FACTORY ammo.
600 pistol -- 200 rifle (900) was a misprint.
weapons familarity with any of the above as needed. p.o.w. in pistol calber welcome for traing. bring your own, if u want.

none of u are new at this so all the standard gear is needed. in November it can be any weather. dress accordingly.
eye and hearing protection a must.

as no1 has actually used the shoot house but a few of us. this has to be seen and experienced to be believed. many of us work in a lot of shoot houses and this is 1 of the best i have ever seen. you will be shooting. prepping, or on the cat walk above observing under T.D.L.'S most excellent instruction.

i am sure there will be questions so please feel free to call and ask.
since the date change we have had 3 drop out and only 12 will be in the class due to ken wanting quality time in the shoot house, to maximize the training lesson's he will teach. we now have room for 3 more.

Good Luck

b.l. Farley
www.odspec.com
1-800-508-1040
blf@odspec.com

P.S. please leave a number as we are short handed and moving to a bigger building.

jjw
09-24-10, 10:50
still have 2 slots left
please email for questions

b.l. farley
www.odspec.com
1-800-508-1040
credit cards checks p/pal, small unmarked bill's etc
blf@odspec.com

jjw
10-03-10, 10:35
remember guys we still have 1 slot left. we can only take 12 due to Kenny wanting this to be the high quality he always produces

pistols 600 Rd's
rifles 200 Rd's
pistol caliber guns provided bring FACTORY AMMO
mp-5's
kel tecs
uzi's
Beretta storm (my personal favorite)

shaping up to be a great class

450.00 fee's includes range fee's complete will advise on hotel and travel when u call

we will convoy form the hotel each morning so no 1 gets lost.
the range is out where "Christ left his shoes"

www.odspec.com
1-800-508-1040

leave a number

wedgehead30
10-19-10, 10:26
I'm looking forward to shooting with everyone in a couple of weeks. From what I've seen of the roster this will be a great class. Knowing B.L. and Ken we will definitely get an opportunity to expand our skill sets and knowledge base. If anyone is sitting on the fence about going I would say, Jump! This is one case where the grass is definitely greener on the other side. Shoot house training with Ken Hackathorn is not something that comes up every month.

As anyone who's shot with me knows, I like to have fun on the range. So believe me, we will have a good time.....plus there's a rumor going around that a certain hotel room will have foreign and domestic beers on ice for after hours "systematic analysis and oral discourse":D

See ya on the range,
Scott