PDA

View Full Version : brought my new baby home

ghostdog
07-09-07, 18:24
Hello to all. Brand new to the forum. Just got my new RRA Entry Tactical home today. Looking forward to shooting it..........

kg6mti
07-09-07, 18:44
Hello to all. Brand new to the forum. Just got my new RRA Entry Tactical home today. Looking forward to shooting it..........

Is the baby ugly or are you going to post pictures? :D

ghostdog
07-09-07, 20:49
maybe later, but I'll have to get my 12 year old daughter to help me post pictures:D ..I'm not real techinally literate, can barely check my email and pick my nose at the same time....pics will come later...I promise..

Stik
07-09-07, 22:12
I'm sure you will like it. I've got one myself along with another full size RRA 20" SS 1/8 and another one built w/RRA lower and barrel. I've also got an LMT and Colt but the RRA are still great guns from my experience and as long as you give it the once over (check and make sure carrier key staked properly) you should not have any problems as long as you keep it clean/lubed. This site has given me a wealth of info on proper care and parts to keep all my AR's running the the best of their ability and everyone has been very helpful with any questions I have posted about any issues I had.

Enjoy!!!