PDA

View Full Version : WTS: FTF in DFW Mosin-Nagant M1944 Carbine + Ammo, $80

ChicagoTex
09-16-10, 09:21
SOLD, thanks for looking.

Up for sale is a Military surplus Mosin-Nagant M1944 Carbine in, of course, 7.62x54R.

I bought this off a buddy of mine several years ago at a bargain price and am passing on the bargain to the new buyer. Rifle is in good clean condition. Bore is shiny and rifling is sharp, bolt is clean, stock is somewhat worn (it's a milsurp gun from the 50's, how could it not be?) but free of cracks.

Rifle is marked with an "0 2" and is dated 1953. I am not certain of it's origin, but was told it was Russian when I bought it. Magazine floorplate matches receiver's serial but bolt does not, this, and markings on the stock make me suspect this was an arsenal rebuild. Folding spike-style bayonet is in good shape and locks up solid both open and closed. All of this is shown in the pictures.

Pics here: http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk153/Mharhon/MN1944/

I have 100rds of new non-corrosive ammo I'm including with this, as well as a few stripper clips and a milsurp stripper-clip pouch I bought off of Tapco back in the day all for $80 face to face in the northern DFW area, obviously it'd be pretty ridiculous to ship a gun this cheap.

Buyer must follow all local laws and must present TX driver's license or CHL at time of purchase. First "I'll take it" gets it, pending funds.

This gun is listed on multiple forums.