PDA

View Full Version : The 24 Types of Authoritarian (comic)

skyugo
09-17-10, 13:35
http://jimbovard.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/24types.jpg

THCDDM4
09-17-10, 14:03
Thats really great!!!!!!!

Skyyr
09-17-10, 14:21
If those weren't so true, it'd actually be funny. Now I'm simply more disgusted and pissed off. Thanks alot, jerk.

kwelz
09-17-10, 14:56
If those weren't so true, it'd actually be funny. Now I'm simply more disgusted and pissed off. Thanks alot, jerk.

This!

skyugo
09-17-10, 18:12

well i couldn't bear it by myself. had to share it with my buddies here on m4c :D:ph34r:

Mac5.56
09-17-10, 18:35
This looks funny. Can't wait to spend some more time with it. Now, off to the second job.

Do you know if the authors would care if we repost the hell out of it? Realize it is online, but just wondering???

skyugo
09-17-10, 18:55
This looks funny. Can't wait to spend some more time with it. Now, off to the second job.

Do you know if the authors would care if we repost the hell out of it? Realize it is online, but just wondering???

I think the author would be fine with it being spread around. it's on a number of blogs and stuff already.

Jerm
09-17-10, 22:49
Wow!

Good stuff.

I think everyone I've ever came into contact with fell into at least 2-3 of those categories.

... Other than myself of course. :p

Mac5.56
09-18-10, 23:27
Wow!

Good stuff.

I think everyone I've ever came into contact with fell into at least 2-3 of those categories.

... Other than myself of course. :p

Yea this was pretty damn good at covering all the basis. Really makes it apparent that it is pretty much all of our faults what is going on. Pretty damn cool!!!

Thanks for the post.

Oh, and by the way to the OP: What is the story behind your avatar?

skyugo
09-19-10, 02:11
Yea this was pretty damn good at covering all the basis. Really makes it apparent that it is pretty much all of our faults what is going on. Pretty damn cool!!!

Thanks for the post.

Oh, and by the way to the OP: What is the story behind your avatar?

libertarian porcupine- kind of a don't tread on me thing :o