PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Knights Armament Company SR-15 E3 IWS

zukiii
09-19-10, 17:35
SOLD

I have a new never fired (other than factory) Knights Armament Company SR-15 E3 IWS up for sale. The rifle comes with kac rail panels, kac vfg, magazine, hard case and manual. Everything on the rifle has been left as it came from the company other than the stock. I switched out the LMT sopmod for the Magpul ACS (black) which In my opinion is a better stock (i.e. better cheek weld, easily accesible storage, and friction lock for no rattle).

I would not be selling this rifle but I have a new little man coming shortly and mama needs some quick cash to fix up the nursery (gotta keep mama happy ). I'm asking 1850.00 plus shipping for the rifle which is a little over 100.00 cheaper than the lowest price I have seen adverstided on line. I will accept USPS money order or discreet paypal (+3.5%) as payment. Shipping CONUS only.

I don't have any pics at this time (camera is MIA at the moment) but the rifle is in mint condition and a stock photo can bee seen on the KAC website. Hopefully at this price the rifle will go pretty quick so lets get this sold (baby needs a nursery)!!

If I can get this rifle sold within the week I will throw in a new (still in package) AAC 51t muzzle brake for the buyer.

Thanks in advance...
Rob