PDA

View Full Version : Passport Holders & Cases

NinjaMedic
09-19-10, 18:05
Im sure that some of the guys on here travel significantly more often than I especially abroad, how do yall secure and carry your passport?

Thanks!

ST911
09-19-10, 18:12
I carry a copy unless I have a compelling reason to carry the original. I have some pants modified with IWB accessory pockets to carry important things. It goes in one if I need it on me.

The various accessory ankle bands work well too, unless there's something already there. I'm not big on having stuff around my neck.

mkmckinley
09-19-10, 18:35
I've been all over the world and I carry mine in a little zippered pouch with other important stuff like orders and courier orders if I have them. the pouch clips onto my backpack's key clip. When I get to my hotel I put the little pouch in the safe or with the equipment that me or one of my buddies keeps secure.

usmcvet
09-19-10, 19:44
Heavy duty zip lock bag in my shirt or pants pocket. I have two 5.11 short sleeve.shirts I wear when traveling they haveots.o secure.pocket. I can carry all five if and passports and airline tickets.

Eirerogue
09-19-10, 22:27
Leather zippered passport case in my briefcase. Copy in my back pocket.

JSantoro
09-21-10, 10:56
If you have one of the newer ones with the RFID thingy in it, there are little sleeves that block it.

If I need it to begin with, it's an EDC item, and kept in a pocket that can actively close.