PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: LMT MWS for sale...

Belmont31R
09-20-10, 02:44
I just got this a few weeks ago but already decided to part with it after shooting a KAC EMC, and realizing its more of what I want. Nothing wrong with the MWS, and its a great rifle just prefer the EMC, and have enough stuff sitting around I can get rid of to pony up for the cash needed.

I have just under 1k rounds through it so far, and have not had a single failure with it. The thing runs great! The best groupings Ive shot with it so far is 1.5" @ 100 with Black Hills 168 SMK's. Ive shot several other groups with it with other ammo that were close to 1.5-2". Its a good shooter for a CL barrel.

Condition is excellent with just a few near non-noticeable handing marks. No large scratches, gouges, ect.

This one does have the updated carrier, and I have been shooting it with a Geissele SSA trigger. I will be reinstalling the factory LMT 2 stage trigger in it which has maybe 100 rounds through it. Its a very nice trigger I just prefer to use the same trigger in all my guns so the feel stays the same.

The gun will also come with the factory LMT iron sights which have not been used at all. They were taken off as soon as I took it out of the box.

I have run the gun with everything from DAG up to Hornady Super-Performance ammo, and it has functioned fine with everything. Its not picky about ammo, and PMAG LR's work great in it.

Included with the gun is the factory torque wrench for barrel removal, sling, SOPMOD stock and iron sights. I did change out the trigger guard for a factory KAC trigger guard, and I have installed a BattleComp BABC which works really well. I am also going to reinstall the ERGO grip that came with the rifle.

Price: $1,999 shipped.

Take off $150 if you do not want the BABC, and I can reinstall the A2 flash hider.

Payment can be made with USPS money orders or a bank certified check. If you send a bank check I will have to wait 5 days for it to clear my account. Shipping is included in the price which will be USPS w/ insurance. Other shipping possible at cost to the buyer. If out of state I will need a copy of your FFL. In state I can do a FTF in the Austin/CenTX area if you are a valid CHL holder, LEO or Mil. Otherwise we can meet at an FFL and do the transfer.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/6c608c43.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/e0774708.jpg