PDA

View Full Version : Showing zero replies to threads...

Mikey
09-21-10, 08:07
In the new post search, it shows most all of the threads to have zero replies.

Figured I'd let you know.

Mike

Mikey
09-21-10, 08:11
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/rmikemcd/85f2fb92.jpg

Sone
09-21-10, 08:20
same problem here

STAFF
09-21-10, 08:35
We are aware of it.

Rmplstlskn
09-21-10, 11:37
We are aware of it.

It would be nice to have an official thread about this letting us know what happened and what is going on to fix it...

Even if it is just, "We don't know WTH is going on with the site..."

Rmpl

C4IGrant
09-21-10, 11:45
It would be nice to have an official thread about this letting us know what happened and what is going on to fix it...

Even if it is just, "We don't know WTH is going on with the site..."

Rmpl

It appears that it is getting better. I am able to post with no DB errors and I see post counts growing for threads (that didn't have any in the past).

C4

Irish
09-21-10, 15:10
I can log on from Blackberry but not my computer. Cleared cookies & browser history but that was no help. Any ideas on how to fix this?

SteveL
09-21-10, 20:07
I can log on from Blackberry but not my computer. Cleared cookies & browser history but that was no help. Any ideas on how to fix this?

This happened to me once a while back. I ended up having to delete the cookies and browser history, delete the bookmark for this site, and type the website into the address bar and it started working again. Then I was able to create a new bookmark. I don't know why the old bookmark quit working but IIRC I read there were a few other people who had the same issue.

Belmont31R
09-21-10, 20:09
Use FireFox, and set it up to delete browsing history upon closing.

Irish
09-21-10, 23:53
This happened to me once a while back. I ended up having to delete the cookies and browser history, delete the bookmark for this site, and type the website into the address bar and it started working again. Then I was able to create a new bookmark. I don't know why the old bookmark quit working but IIRC I read there were a few other people who had the same issue.

I just drove down to CA and am at a hotel... Whatever the problem was it isn't happening here. I deleted the cookies & history earlier... Maybe the address from my home network? I'll try it again when I get home tomorrow night and see if everything's cleared up. Thanks for the help.

VaeVictis
09-22-10, 00:22
Lately my post count hasn't been going up and I've been getting DB errors when I try to use the search function.

Thomas M-4
09-22-10, 09:25
It is still acting up. Now its not showing posts in threads.
I know of at least 2 posts to the LMT cam pin thread that I cant see.

rushca01
09-22-10, 09:33
It is still acting up. Now its not showing posts in threads.
I know of at least 2 posts to the LMT cam pin thread that I cant see.

Ditto, Posted in that thread and my post plus subsequent posts can't bee seen but the post count is rising.

Thomas M-4
09-22-10, 11:05
Ditto, Posted in that thread and my post plus subsequent posts can't bee seen but the post count is rising.

I just posted to it and I still cant even see my post

I guess I should just start posting shit in it since its a black-hole:jester:

THCDDM4
09-22-10, 11:09
I posted in the cam pin wear thread as well with no actual post showing itself. :help:

theRedSkull
09-22-10, 19:22
even with these problems i prefer this place over alternatives.