PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Chest Rig Universal - SKD Version

crhoades
09-22-10, 18:53
http://www.skdtac.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EAG.567

Finally!!! It's back in stock. Better grab one while they're hot. I've been waiting months for them to appear. Like clock-work received an email earlier today since I was on the watch list and took a minute from work to place one on order.

To those who own one, couple of questions...
1. Hydro carrier - solution?
2. If I wanted to change over to an H-Harness - recommendations?

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Skang
09-22-10, 21:25
why don't you email them? they have great customer service!!:cool:

LHS
09-23-10, 09:40
I haven't messed with going to an H-harness yet, but as far as water carriers, I've just used a low-profile Camelbak unit in conjunction with the SKD rig. Works just fine through three classes so far.

smithjd
09-23-10, 09:49
Yes, I want to change it to the H harness, just haven't got around to doing it yet. The padded straps tend to ride up on my neck and over armor, with other straps (next paragraph) tend to get bulky.

I've been using it with simple bladder pack, and a three day pack, depending on what I'm doing.

Dos Cylindros
09-23-10, 10:13
Just ordered!!! I have been waiting for this to come back in forever. I work full time narcotics, and during the summer months I spend alot of time in Marijuana gardens in the mountains. Often our method of insertion is via a stabo line attached to the bottom of a helo. This requires wearing a stabo harness which is a pain with regular gear, not to mention a leg holster which gets in the way of the stabo harness. This whole setup will carry everything I need, and I it will just drop over the top of the stabo harness.