PDA

View Full Version : Hello M4C!

LibertyInOurTime
09-23-10, 12:35
I wanted to post an introductory thread, I've been a long time lurker and I am honored to be welcomed to M4C as a member.

I am the proud owner of 2 AR's currently, looking to add to the collection as money allows.

"M4" style Stag 16" with: Aimpoint, MOE stock, Ergogrip, YHM Lite Rail, Surefire G2 light on a Viking tactical mount, and a Spike's Tactical foregrip...

"A2" style Stag...

Also just purchased a GRSC rifle scope, waiting for it to be delivered, will do a write up after testing!! :)

C4IGrant
09-23-10, 12:43
I wanted to post an introductory thread, I've been a long time lurker and I am honored to be welcomed to M4C as a member.

I am the proud owner of 2 AR's currently, looking to add to the collection as money allows.

"M4" style Stag 16" with: Aimpoint, MOE stock, Ergogrip, YHM Lite Rail, Surefire G2 light on a Viking tactical mount, and a Spike's Tactical foregrip...

"A2" style Stag...

Also just purchased a GRSC rifle scope, waiting for it to be delivered, will do a write up after testing!! :)

Welcome to the forum!

C4

LEOCRRNZ
09-23-10, 13:09
Welcome! you seem to be off on a good start

500grains
09-23-10, 17:15
Welcome Liberty! I hope you have a significant discretionary budget because you will find out there are all kinds of goodies that you desperately need (once you find out that they exist). :p:p

devildogljb
09-23-10, 17:19
Welcome to the forum you wont be disapointed in this site

theRedSkull
09-23-10, 17:22
Welcome Liberty! I hope you have a significant discretionary budget because you will find out there are all kinds of goodies that you desperately need (once you find out that they exist). :p:p

so true. sometimes ignorance is bliss, but that sometime aint today, lol.

PatEgan
09-23-10, 20:30
Welcome, and enjoy-
Pat