PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Will Brink.

deuce9166
09-28-10, 11:22
Will I have been using the Life Extension micronized creatine since August 6th and as a result I have put on eight pounds, can now do 40 dips for a one set max, and 26 chin ups for one set max (can't do realpull ups anymore from shoulder injuries), but the best thing is that I am not so sore when I get up in the mornings. I run 8-16 miles a week and getting out bed had been a pain but the creatine has seemed to help.

Following your advice I have not expierianced any stomach discomfort like I had in the past using creatine.

Thanks for all the help and information.

Dave

WillBrink
09-28-10, 15:25
Will I have been using the Life Extension micronized creatine since August 6th and as a result I have put on eight pounds, can now do 40 dips for a one set max, and 26 chin ups for one set max (can't do realpull ups anymore from shoulder injuries), but the best thing is that I am not so sore when I get up in the mornings. I run 8-16 miles a week and getting out bed had been a pain but the creatine has seemed to help.

Following your advice I have not expierianced any stomach discomfort like I had in the past using creatine.

Thanks for all the help and information.

Dave

Glad the info has helped to your satisfaction Dave. If you want to save time and $$$ (yes, spam alert!) you may want to consider my Bodybuilding Revealed Program which covers supps, training, and nutrition in depth.

Keep up the good work. :cool: