PDA

View Full Version : Glock replacement parts schedule

platoonDaddy
10-05-10, 17:53
Unable to locate a link that specifically states the following Glock parts needs replaced following n number of rounds. Yet, since joining this forum many have stated change out the recoil-spring in 3-5K etc..

Therefore the question, where can I locate the recommend maintenance schedule?

OUT

GermanSynergy
10-05-10, 18:12
Which Glock? The .40/357's generally need more maintenance/parts replacement than the 9mm's.

Unable to locate a link that specifically states the following Glock parts needs replaced following n number of rounds. Yet, since joining this forum many have stated change out the recoil-spring in 3-5K etc..

Therefore the question, where can I locate the recommend maintenance schedule?

OUT

platoonDaddy
10-05-10, 20:58
Which Glock? The .40/357's generally need more maintenance/parts replacement than the 9mm's.

.G17 (Gen4)
.G19
.G26

Moltke
04-02-12, 11:05
Is there a posted schedule on M4C?

t15
04-02-12, 12:15
People claim they can get 100k with all original springs.

While i dont think theyre lieing, i wouldnt want my weapon to have such abused springs!

Rsa @ 5k
Extractor, striker, and trigger return springs @ 10k

Costs like $20 for all of them. Better safe than sorry!

Ive never had or seen a problem caused by the safety plunger spring, but this and the extracter itself covers it. I guess you could swap the spring cups too lol.

okie john
04-02-12, 12:46
What about the spring under the takedown latch?

Okie John

t15
04-02-12, 14:43
I've never taken a slide lock out, let alone had one fail!

I don't want my slide flying down range or something I'm going to get a few of them springs too!!

Good call John!

Wanted to add the info in my previous post is what I feel comfortable with. They are no way THE numbers!