PDA

View Full Version : congrats, army chief!

lethal dose
10-11-10, 19:32
Glad to see you as a mod. You have always been fair in discussion and are quite knowledgeable. Looking forward to you keeping the spirit of m4c alive. I have always admired the moderation here and feel that you are going to be a valuable asset. Congratulations.

usmcvet
10-11-10, 19:54
Good luck Chief. I am sure it will be rewarding and at times trying. I know that's how my job can be.

SeriousStudent
10-11-10, 20:25
Indeed! Best wishes for success in an often thankless job.

jaxman7
10-11-10, 20:45
Excellent choice for a mod. Congratulations AC!

-Jax

UDT
10-12-10, 07:17
Congratulations AC. Excellent choice !

Safetyhit
10-12-10, 18:42
I agree that our distinguished Chief was a great selection. Congratulations sir.

Army Chief
10-12-10, 19:24
I'm a Mod? Seriously? When the heck did that happen?

Yes, I'm kidding. Thanks, gentlemen -- I hadn't anticipated that this would be overtly noticed, let alone so graciously acknowledged.

The quality of our membership base is what makes this a place worth serving ... and, when necessary, protecting. You may all consider yourselves duly deputized. =]

AC

usmcvet
10-12-10, 19:30
Okay you got me. I check my emal on my phone and only get a few lines W/O opening the thread up.:D

ALCOAR
10-12-10, 20:59
Guessing I will be banned very shortly, its been real nice chatting with m4c:sarcastic:

Army Chief
10-12-10, 21:26
Guessing I will be banned very shortly ...

Actually, I would prefer that you focus upon making substantive contributions, and just enjoy your membership.

AC

ALCOAR
10-12-10, 22:10
I will try my best ;)

On a serious note, thanks for taking the time to be a mod, and while you and I are not the best of pals, your reply's that I have read minus a handful have always been well thought out and contained good info. I usually keep my nose clean so I imagine this is last time you should see me and I'm "invisible" anyway:cool:

PRGGodfather
10-13-10, 00:57
Congratulations, Chief. You earned it.

Be careful for what you wish for...

LMTRocks
10-13-10, 10:17
And a mighty congratulations from another KY citizen. God bless you sir.

Littlelebowski
10-13-10, 10:23
A wise decision.....

ALCOAR
02-21-11, 20:01
I have truly come full circle on AC and M4C over the last yr. or so. I now can completely see how valuable AC is to M4C as well as the other mods on here. I have no reason to kiss anybody's ass and especially some moderator ass:D, but the moderators on this site truly are the best. If somebody has their butthurt by them then they need to understand it's not personal...it's purely about maintaining a sterile, free of bull shit place to learn and share information.

I am perfectly happy to admit now that I had it all wrong about AC, and M4C as well. I had to check my individual feelings, and thoughts of grandiosity at the door of M4C before I finally started to tap this badass resource for high quality Intel. The moderators of M4C(in this case AC) are the templete for how not just moderators should act, but us members as well.

Anyway, I just felt like throwing some deserved credit towards AC and the others mods. Thanks.

I certainly found M4C is best enjoyed with a nice slice of humble pie as well if any new members read this:)

TOM1911
02-21-11, 21:53
Congrats, AC.... A thankless job but.... I presume, the right man for the job... keep 'em straight Chief. ;)

Bantee
02-21-11, 22:36
Congrats AC, I have always enjoyed & appreciated your insight and posts on this site & Weap Ev. You are a natural choice for a mod!