PDA

View Full Version : New .380 discreet belt holster.

Irish
10-15-10, 13:46
I don't carry a .380 personally but thought some might be interested in this new product. While the caliber may not be ideal for a self defense situation, in some environments, this might be a very effective holster. http://www.gripus.com/380%20Holster.htm

Entropy
10-15-10, 16:02
I don't carry a .380 personally but thought some might be interested in this new product.

It is an interesting design, but awefully bulky.

While the caliber may not be ideal for a self defense situation, in some environments, this might be a very effective holster.

6 months ago, we had an officer in DOI shoot and kill a suspect with his backup P232 .380. The officer was running to cover with his primary, and bumped the muzzle on the car in from of him as he was running(weapon fell to the ground). The suspect had a Mossberg 12-gauge, and going after his primary would have exposed him to further shots from the suspect. The suspect thought that the officer had lost his only weapon, and while he stupidly exposed himself to advance, the officer got two upper torso hits and one shoulder hit with his P232. The hits had the desired effect. We mostly use Remington 102gr GS as they feed like round nosed FMJ, and had the overall best reliability in our testing.

tire iron
10-16-10, 01:12
If he could make it look more like a PDA/Smart Phone case it would look more discreet in my circles. That case looks like a "what's in that case" kind of case to me.:meeting:

cheers

tire iron