PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Arnold Dew PD15 Upper w/ LMT Lower

Iraqgunz
10-16-10, 03:12
I hate to part with this, but circumstances are forcing it. For those of you who don't know Arnold Dew builds a very good piston upper. These units are hand built and assembled with excellent parts.

Having said that. It is painted, so if a painted weapon turns you off this won't be for you. I have put approx. 800 rounds through this weapon and the only two malfunctions I had were ammunition related.

The rail system is a Daniel Defense 9.5FSP. He then machine and pins a block to the barrel and outfits it with the piston assembly. The unit can be completely disassembled in short order with no tools. The barrel is HP/ MPI tested and marked and is a 1/7 twist. It has two setting,s (.223 and 5.56) that can be changed by simply flipping the piston head over. The upper is Cerro Forge marked and has M4 feed ramps cuts.

The bolt carrier has a special coating (not sure what it is) that pretty much allows carbon to be wiped off with a rag. The rear is radiused which prevents carrier tilt issues and is a one piece unit. The bolt is also HP/MPI tested and marked.

Now for the rest. The lower receiver is an LMT Defender with a 6 position tube and Vltor EMOD stock. The pistol grip is a Command Arms G27. I bought this at the PX in Iraq back in 2006 and it was used previously on a weapon that I was issued. I brought it back as a souvenir. The charging handle is an LMT enhanced charging handle.

It has a Tango Down QD foregrip (long) and a Surefire X200 with a LaRue mount and Vickers Padded Combat Sling. The front and rear BUIS are Troy Industries battle sights. The flash hider is an AAC 18T Blackout 3 prong for use with an AAC M4-2000 suppressor.

I priced this out (the upper was 1475.00) and with all the options it works out to around 2425.00. I am asking 1700.00 and will pay half the shipping to your FFL. If you are in southern Nevada or Arizona we can do FTF. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Iraqgunz
10-18-10, 16:12
I'll sell the upper receiver group separately if someone is interested. I also have the manual and will be obtaining an additional spring and cup.

Make a reasonable offer.

Iraqgunz
10-21-10, 21:51
If you want just the upper let's talk. I'll throw in a used set of Magpul MBUS's and a PRI charging handle.

Iraqgunz
10-26-10, 22:58
Upper receiver is sold. Will deal on the lower if anyone is interested.