PDA

View Full Version : Custom 1911 Sticky?

Steve S.
10-20-10, 01:18
There was a custom 1911 WW1 replica that was a sticky a few days ago. I can't get that gun out of my mind and wanted to save the pictures of it.

I've went back about 10 pages looking for it, but unless I'm missing it I don't see it anywhere.

Thanks in advance. Especially for such a stupid thread. Feel free to lock it if needed. I just really wanted to find those pictures again.

Steve S.
10-20-10, 01:19
I believe it was built on a Colt frame also, if that helps at all. I'm assuming a WW1 reproduction Colt.

D. Christopher
10-20-10, 01:40
Look below the "Handguns" forum (which you are in now) and there you will find the new "1911 Discussions" forum. It's still a sticky, it just has a new home.

Steve S.
10-20-10, 02:32
Look below the "Handguns" forum (which you are in now) and there you will find the new "1911 Discussions" forum. It's still a sticky, it just has a new home.

Appreciate that, Sir. Don't know how I've always missed the 1911 part of this site, but that just opened up a world of oppurtunity to burn up free time.

Interesting profile picture. If that's you, I'm sure you have a very interesting life. Stories usually come with beards like that. Thanks again, bro.