ARCollector
07-24-07, 19:22
We gonna get a chat room in here?

Voodoochild
07-24-07, 21:09
Do we really need one?

C4IGrant
07-25-07, 07:49
Chat room? Don't I talk to you guys enough as it is???

C4

Hawkeye
07-25-07, 08:21
Its not a must have, but it would be a nice thing.

GunLovinTexan
07-25-07, 16:29
Just as an observation, Chat Rooms on other sites do not get used often if ever. In my opinoun it could/would/possible be a waste.

Jay Cunningham
07-25-07, 16:33
I don't think it's necesary.

ARCollector
07-25-07, 18:45
Just as an observation, Chat Rooms on other sites do not get used often if ever. In my opinoun it could/would/possible be a waste.

the ar-15.com chat room has an average of 20 people in it at any given time, sometimes more. If you dont' use a chat room, how can you observe that it's unsued? I know that anyone who is in here that has ever visited the other ar page would know that the chat room is widely used. There has not been a time in the last 4 years i've been in there and talking has not been going on. It's the only thign that keeps me still visiting the other page.

Mojo58
07-26-07, 00:51
My questions are usually answered in minutes. I don't think we need one. Just my 2 cents;) .

GunLovinTexan
07-26-07, 20:07
the ar-15.com chat room has an average of 20 people in it at any given time, sometimes more. If you dont' use a chat room, how can you observe that it's unsued? I know that anyone who is in here that has ever visited the other ar page would know that the chat room is widely used. There has not been a time in the last 4 years i've been in there and talking has not been going on. It's the only thign that keeps me still visiting the other page.

My observation was based on the sites I consider to be professional AR15.com is not one of them

Rob

fattboyzz
07-29-07, 16:53
why not a chatroom ? id like to see multiple answers from some people on here who have alot of experience with ARs

C4IGrant
07-29-07, 17:02
why not a chatroom ? id like to see multiple answers from some people on here who have alot of experience with ARs

You can get the same thing by starting a thread and asking your question.

C4