PDA

View Full Version : pics for AR

300WM
10-26-10, 17:55
Shivan, Am working on some pics. I do not shoot on windy days because it is a waste of ammo for what I am doing, and it is windy a lot here now, so give me some time. Cannot show the rest as there may be a patent pending involved. Will use the funny looking, red neck, prototype version that does the same thing, only it is kind of ugly. I will say that you can strap any AR in it, especially some of the ones you guys talk about, and it will do the same thing, and probably even better since I only have a BM. Am going to try the ASYM ammo that was suggested.

Iraqgunz
10-26-10, 17:56
You were asked to PM him. Not start a new thread.

Shivan, Am working on some pics. I do not shoot on windy days because it is a waste of ammo for what I am doing, and it is windy a lot here now, so give me some time. Cannot show the rest as there may be a patent pending involved. Will use the funny looking, red neck, prototype version that does the same thing, only it is kind of ugly. I will say that you can strap any AR in it, especially some of the ones you guys talk about, and it will do the same thing, and probably even better since I only have a BM. Am going to try the ASYM ammo that was suggested.