PDA

View Full Version : Really? US Congressmen sending money to terrorists in Fallujah?

Belmont31R
10-26-10, 19:45
These far lefties are really determined to bring the US down.

Whats worse is hundreds of thousands of our own people keep reelecting these people into office. You either have to be anti-US on your own 100% or a complete dumb ass beyond belief. Yet here they are decade after decade.

A new campaign ad highlights recent reports of a powerful, 35-year Congressman paving the way for delivery of hundreds of thousands of dollars in assistance to enemy terrorists in Fallujah, Iraq.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=39581

I think I posted something a long time ago, too, about Obama ordering almost a billion to Hamas. These people are enemies of the country plain and simple. To any of you left leaning people who hide here and won't respond is that why you elected these people? To send money to people who kill our soldiers and our allies? Does that sit well with you?

rdc0000
10-26-10, 19:55
Compared to the millions given to Iraq, Waxman just helped the libtards get money to the Iraqi people so big deal. Petreous started paying off Muqtada al-Sadr and his army with many millions for years. It was cheaper to buy them than fight them. So, with that said what's the difference. :D

Belmont31R
10-26-10, 20:04
Compared to the millions given to Iraq, Waxman just helped the libtards get money to the Iraqi people so big deal. Petreous started paying off Muqtada al-Sadr and his army with many millions for years. It was cheaper to buy them than fight them. So, with that said what's the difference. :D

The last time I was there those people were shoot on site even if they posed no threat.

I did a google search, and the only articles coming close to what you're saying were supposition by some lefties saying the surge wasnt about the troops but paying people off. They had no evidence... just putting 2 + ? = 4.

BTW I wouldn't agree with paying Al Sadr off or anyone else who is our enemy. And nice way to change "terrorists" to the "to the Iraqi people". Big distinction there fella.

Moose-Knuckle
10-26-10, 20:32
This is nothing new, you should see the figures the US banking cabal pumped into the USSR.

If it wasn't for Wall Street Hitler wouldn't have had a pot to piss in. I have photos of a great uncle of mine who served under Patton in front of Shell and Texaco petrol stations through out Nazi Germany.

Is it wrong? Absolutly! Does it make you and I angry? To say the least...

The world is not what it appears to be. . .

Belmont31R
10-26-10, 20:57
This is nothing new, you should see the figures the US banking cabal pumped into the USSR.

If it wasn't for Wall Street Hitler wouldn't have had a pot to piss in. I have photos of a great uncle of mine who served under Patton in front of Shell and Texaco petrol stations through out Nazi Germany.

Is it wrong? Absolutly! Does it make you and I angry? To say the least...

Umm you ever heard of Royal Dutch Shell who owns them? Wouldnt be a big stretch for a Dutch oil co to be under the control of the Nazis.

And what does a oil company under the control of the Nazis have to do with US Congressman sending money to direct combatants of our military? Did any US Congressman from 1940-1945 send money to the SS?

JackOSU
10-26-10, 21:03

We have a winner.

I know it sounds very tin foilish, but our government and shadow groups have always been an enemy to our country and the people.

There is no allegiance to the flag only money, greed and power with those on the inside.

Most idiots don't know any better as long as their Starbucks late is not served cold and they have more than 2 bars on their cell phone as they text driving down the road listening to their hippy love gay ****ing music.

Moose-Knuckle
10-26-10, 21:23
Umm you ever heard of Royal Dutch Shell who owns them? Wouldnt be a big stretch for a Dutch oil co to be under the control of the Nazis.

And what does a oil company under the control of the Nazis have to do with US Congressman sending money to direct combatants of our military? Did any US Congressman from 1940-1945 send money to the SS?

You are compeletly missing the point, Jack OSU is spot on. There is nothing new under the sun, to include apparent enemies from funding one another. Obama and Hamas anyone?

Belmont31R
10-26-10, 21:26
You are compeletly missing the point, Jack OSU is spot on. There is nothing new under the sun, to include apparent enemies from funding one another. Obama and Hamas anyone?

Enemies funding one another?

Some of the real lefties in this country are on the same side as the people our soldiers are fighting.

Can you give me other examples of US Congressman funding our direct enemies our soldiers are fighting in battle?

rdc0000
10-26-10, 22:15
The last time I was there those people were shoot on site even if they posed no threat.

I did a google search, and the only articles coming close to what you're saying were supposition by some lefties saying the surge wasnt about the troops but paying people off. They had no evidence... just putting 2 + ? = 4.

BTW I wouldn't agree with paying Al Sadr off or anyone else who is our enemy. And nice way to change "terrorists" to the "to the Iraqi people". Big distinction there fella.

I agree they are all terrorist and if I had my way there would be a lot of vacant territory over there. Google "Paying Insurgents". BTW, thanks for your service.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2413200.ece

And of course, these contracts come at a cost. According to the Council on Foreign Relations, the U.S. is paying about $16 million dollars a month to members of the Sons of Iraq.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/is_the_us_government_paying_factions_in.html

Honu
10-27-10, 02:52
what about GE and its connections with Iran ?

sadly lots of people dont care and are to blind and ignorant and think OH they wont bother me if I make em happy

should take all the idiots and send em just south of the border with police uniforms on :) and see how long they last

Make sure the drug cartels know they are coming !