PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Activity 2

GermanSynergy
10-28-10, 01:43
Saw it this evening and thought it was well done. Some folks didn't like this film or the first, and if you're expecting zombies and the like you'll be disappointed, for sure.

For a psychological thriller/subliminal horror, this is worth checking out. :big_boss:

Crow Hunter
10-28-10, 07:23
Cool.

Thanks for the review.

I really liked the 1st one, I had been wondering about the 2nd one, sequels can sometimes be iffy.

I wish more "creepy" horror movies like this would be made. Much better than the run of the mill teen scream slasher flicks.

kwelz
10-28-10, 07:42
After hearing about how terrifying the first one was I went to see it. Personally I found it pretty boring. Was this one any better?

GermanSynergy
10-28-10, 08:52
I think so. The "bad things" start happening in the first 10 mins, and it involves a familt with a toddler and a dog. Alot more action and special effects.

After hearing about how terrifying the first one was I went to see it. Personally I found it pretty boring. Was this one any better?

C4IGrant
10-28-10, 09:03
I think so. The "bad things" start happening in the first 10 mins, and it involves a familt with a toddler and a dog. Alot more action and special effects.

The dog? They hurt the dog? WTF? It would be on! ;)

C4

kwelz
10-28-10, 09:05
The dog? They hurt the dog? WTF? It would be on! ;)

C4

Haha.. I walked out of Drag me to Hell because as soon as I saw the kitten in it I knew what was gonna happen... Kill every last person in a town and I am cool with it. Hurt the animals and I don't want to see it.

Yes I am strange.

GermanSynergy
10-28-10, 09:14
Yea.... May wanna skip this movie... I was pissed too....:mad:

Was Nancy Pelosi the old woman in the bank asking for the loan in Drag Me To Hell? :lol:

Haha.. I walked out of Drag me to Hell because as soon as I saw the kitten in it I knew what was gonna happen... Kill every last person in a town and I am cool with it. Hurt the animals and I don't want to see it.

Yes I am strange.

C4IGrant
10-28-10, 09:21
Yea.... May wanna skip this movie... I was pissed too....:mad:

I won't be seeing this movie so you might as well tell me what they do to the dog so when I find them, I will shoot first and ask questions later. :D

C4

C-grunt
10-28-10, 23:00
No way I am seeing this movie. The previews scare me. Im scared shitless of ghosts.

Slashers, murders, chainsaw guys I can deal with. You cant double tap a ghost!

SkiDevil
10-28-10, 23:12
Cool.

Thanks for the review.

I really liked the 1st one, I had been wondering about the 2nd one, sequels can sometimes be iffy.

I wish more "creepy" horror movies like this would be made. Much better than the run of the mill teen scream slasher flicks.

I was watching this movie earlier today. "The Strangers" with Scott Speedman and Liv Tyler if you haven't seen it I thought it was pretty good. Kind of like Family Vacation meets up with characters from Deliverance. -not a movie for kids.
Look for the unrated version.

Oh yea, another movie that was ****in creepy for sure too was "The Fourth Kind." Some of the documentary shots (footage) in the movie were crazy. Another good flick to watch before lights out.

Links: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482606/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/

SkiDevil

P.S. I know some people who watched the 2nd Paranormal Activity and liked it while others did not. I will problaby wait for the DVD myself.

GermanSynergy
10-29-10, 08:50
I saw that too. I was waiting for Liv Tyler to break out the MK18 with can and make short work of the intruders, but no such luck.....:mad:

I was watching this movie earlier today. "The Strangers" with Scott Speedman and Liv Tyler if you haven't seen it I thought it was pretty good. Kind of like Family Vacation meets up with characters from Deliverance. -not a movie for kids.
Look for the unrated version.

Oh yea, another movie that was ****in creepy for sure too was "The Fourth Kind." Some of the documentary shots (footage) in the movie were crazy. Another good flick to watch before lights out.

Links: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482606/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/

SkiDevil

P.S. I know some people who watched the 2nd Paranormal Activity and liked it while others did not. I will problaby wait for the DVD myself.