PDA

View Full Version : Recommened: Scope Dealer

friedcheese
07-26-07, 23:10
:D

First of all - I have driven my friends and family and co- workers nuts about which scope to purchase - the pros the cons -the price - etc...

After all that (I knew excatly what I wanted) and then some I went price shopping.

A buddy heard CS Guns Works has good prices... I asked for a quote - got a great price and have talked with him (Mike) on the phone about the different scopes, reticles, shooting etc... great guy, great prices.

Just an FYI in case your looking :)

~ Fried

Robb Jensen
07-27-07, 05:44
My wife got her Nightforce NXS 12-42x 56mm scope for her .50 (AR-50) from Mike at CSGunworks.com

It was a great transaction, she loves it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/Bonnieshooting50.jpg

Voodoochild
07-27-07, 17:12
Might have to give them a shout I have a nice little toy in the process of being built and will need a nice piece of glass to top it off. Now granted a USMC spec S&B would be the ultimate but I just cant pull that kind of cash out of thin ari right now so I am looking at either a NF NXS or Leupold Mark4.

usaffarmer
08-14-07, 04:19
sadly enuf wait 2 or 3 more months and walmart might just have nightforce scopes too. I went to sportsmans warehouse today to look at toys and
low-and-behold a nightforce nsx scope in the case with a tag of just under 1400$. Not to shabby. and the young man if i could see and he said i dont now if you can afford this one. My reply was oh ok, well i guess the one sitting on my rifle now is nothing like that. Anyway just kinda crappy that you can now by everything anywhere. Oh but they didnt have NF mounts, he said the Burris and leupold were the samething. ????

Cameron
08-14-07, 14:11
I was looking at NightForce scopes in the local Sportsmans Warehouse here is Colorado. They sales associate knew a great deal about optics and had good information. Let me look closely at the three I wanted to see. They have had the NF scopes in stock for awhile now.

Cameron