PDA

View Full Version : Testors wanted for new sling and website update

ares armor
10-29-10, 13:41
We are no longer taking applicants for this project, if you have been selected you will find out on Sunday morning

Addition: Please stop asking for pictures this product is pre-release and will not be displayed anywhere online for the time being.

Part1. We are going to pre-release several of our new 2-point slings.

We have engineered a new slider system for 2 points. We are not going to put names out yet but the system was co-designed with an individual who has won one of the international sniper competitions and also has extensive combat experience.

If you are local to southern CA we will be pushing out 5 of the padded versions next week for 5$ a piece. With an agreement that you will write us a review and tell us what you think of it. (we are not buying good reviews here, if you don't like the sling we want to know what you don't like and what you think could be improved)

Please PM if you would like to reserve one.

Second, we have migrated our website to a new server. It is much faster and can handle the amount of traffic we have been receiving a LOT better.

friendlyfireisnt
10-29-10, 13:55
PM sent. I'm not in SoCal currently (born in Santa Ynez though), but I would be interested in testing out your setup.

ra2bach
10-29-10, 13:57
Part1. We are going to pre-release several of our new 2-point slings.

We have engineered a new slider system for 2 points. We are not going to put names out yet but the system was co-designed with an individual who has won one of the international sniper competitions and also has extensive combat experience.

If you are local to southern CA we will be pushing out 5 of the padded versions next week for 5$ a piece. With an agreement that you will write us a review and tell us what you think of it. (we are not buying good reviews here, if you don't like the sling we want to know what you don't like and what you think could be improved)

Please PM if you would like to reserve one.

Second, we have migrated our website to a new server. It is much faster and can handle the amount of traffic we have been receiving a LOT better.

how local to CA? I'm in GA.... close enough? :D

mrbilltoo
10-29-10, 14:12
Is Phoenix close enough?

Kchen986
10-29-10, 14:24
If Only I was in SoCal....

cymax
10-29-10, 14:36
i am in the north east and we have winter :D i would be well place as to see how comfortable as well as how it performs in cold climate. ei snow and big ass winter coat

aflin
10-29-10, 15:02
Pm'd. I have family in Los Angeles. Hopefully they can pick me up one these slings...

jp0319
10-29-10, 15:04
PM sent not local but interested

mikeahe
10-29-10, 15:05
Alive and well in San Diego. How do we proceed?

Mike

ares armor
10-29-10, 15:05
We need testers from our area mostly because we would like to be able to give a little training on the use of this product. Worse comes to worse if we don't find qualified people in our area we will put together a little training video or something like that to go along with it.

We want to know who our testers are by monday and get these out in field.

If you can when you PM put a little background info in as to your current level of experience with 2 points such as vickers or vtac.

ares armor
10-29-10, 15:06
Alive and well in San Diego. How do we proceed?

Mike

PM us with your contact info and shooting experience level

LowSpeed_HighDrag
10-29-10, 15:24
Living. Breathing. Training. All 10 miles from your shop. PM sent.

maddawg5777
10-29-10, 15:54
Guess i should have never left the peoples republic of kalifornia...wait never mind:sarcastic: just wish i was staeside i have family there.

ares armor
10-29-10, 16:03
Thank you guys for your support we have a pretty good sized amount of emails and will be going through them. If you have been selected you will get an email back on Sunday morning that will have a discount code and a link to the get the sling. We will be removing the Item on Monday morning so you have about 24 hours to complete your registration.

Again we have more than enough applicants at this time. Please refrain from sending more PM's or Emails. Thank you