PDA

View Full Version : Which rear BUIS for my BCM LW Middy

Caeser25
10-30-10, 13:15
Daniel Defense or Larue ? Primary optic will be Aimpoint T-1. I want to put a Cstat sight in, if that makes any difference. QD or price isn't a concern. Is the DD lighter? I really can't go wrong with either.

Robb Jensen
10-30-10, 13:19
Daniel Defense or Larue ? Primary optic will be Aimpoint T-1. I want to put a Cstat sight in, if that makes any difference. QD or price isn't a concern. Is the DD lighter? I really can't go wrong with either.

For a fixed rear sight I like the DD BUIS and for flip up the Troy.

The_Hammer_Man
10-30-10, 13:20

I REALLY like my A.R.M.S 40SL... especially the new polymer version they came out with recently. Its a tiny,about 4grams, heavier than a mapul buis but, I love that notched reticle.

CAG - 516
10-30-10, 13:34
For flip up BUIS i like......

Troy
Magpul MBUS
KAC

I have a set of the Troy and MBUS right now that i swap between and there both amazing.

Sometimes ill mix it up as well......

MATech 600mtr or Larue rear
Troy or KAC front

Mostly depends on my mood for the day lol.

Joeywhat
10-30-10, 13:38
I really like my DD A1.5.

Whatever you like will be largely subjective...lots of good options out there, most the good ones have only minor differences in operation and weight. What I like may not be what you like.

ra2bach
10-30-10, 13:56
for a RDS mounted lower third, I like a fixed rear sight. IMO, it's a back up sight, why would it need to be removed, have any extra moving parts, and cost or be any heavier any more than it needs to? Daniel Defense gets my vote...

sweatpants
10-30-10, 14:01
Call me weird but I like the Matech rear or KAC Micro rear sight, maybe not as "rugged" as fixed options but my rear sights always stay deployed and only collapse for a magnifier or NVG use. Their profile is small enough not to be distracting but ready for use always.