PDA

View Full Version : NFA Trust Lawyer in San Antonio

DragonDoc
11-06-10, 00:49
Has anyone done a trust in San Antonio? I'm looking for a lawyer to guide me in the right direction with setting up a NFA trust. I tried using military legal but they said that they don't do revocable trust. Please provide me with some guidance.

santi210
11-15-10, 11:18
Doc, I went to Dury's Gun Shop. They have a lawyer they use to set up all their trust's. It ran me $250. You don't have to buy anything from them to get a trust. There really knowledgeable since there a class 3 dealer and deal with it all the time. Talk to chad. Hope this helps.

DragonDoc
11-18-10, 08:47
Doc, I went to Dury's Gun Shop. They have a lawyer they use to set up all their trust's. It ran me $250. You don't have to buy anything from them to get a trust. There really knowledgeable since there a class 3 dealer and deal with it all the time. Talk to chad. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info.

lethal_whisper
12-24-10, 12:51

Do you know if the lawyer will do all this over the phone and via email? The lowest i got quoted was $450 and $250 sounds a lot better to me.

infidelprodigy
12-24-10, 16:45
They give you a questionaire to fill out with all the relevant information, collect the $250, and in a week or less they call you with a trust to get signed and notorized. It is extremely simple and pain-free.

Ask for Chad or Dale, they take care of the NFA stuff there.

lethal_whisper
12-25-10, 11:25
They give you a questionaire to fill out with all the relevant information, collect the $250, and in a week or less they call you with a trust to get signed and notorized. It is extremely simple and pain-free.

Ask for Chad or Dale, they take care of the NFA stuff there.

OK but do you know if they will fax, mail, or email this questionnaire to me? I'm asking because i live 6 hrs from San Antonio.

lethal_whisper
12-25-10, 11:49
Just sent Chad an email. Hopefully he'll have good news for me in a couple days.

fencipede
01-20-11, 20:53
Check out this thread - http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?107341-Taking-the-Trust-route-to-the-NFA...

It was written by a former Texas officer who is now in law school and was what he's used for his SBR and suppressors.