PDA

View Full Version : Best Lower Parts Kit

drawls12
11-06-10, 13:06
I'm in the process of buying parts to build my first AR. Ive been doing a lot of reading and research on what parts I should use. Right now I'm looking to purchase a LPK, in some of the reading I've done some triggers have "play" and I should invest in a "fancy" trigger because they break easy. I know that they all have the same parts but I want to know what is recommended and what I should steer clear of.

Thanks in Advance

cgcorrea
11-06-10, 13:15
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=13773

There are a few other good threads on this subject here. Just use the search tool up top. Welcome to M4C by the way.

seb5
11-06-10, 16:36
For a basic complete LPK it's hard to beat Daniel Defense. If you don't need all of the extra parts IMHO the best LPK is Grants from G&R Tactical. You can leave out the trigger or grip and save a little money and still get good quality LPK.

TehLlama
11-06-10, 17:10
It's not so much a question of 'best', but there are plenty that seem to be well enough made to have very low lemon rates. Costs still vary, but there are plenty that would work. Colt, BCM, LMT, DD, and for w/out trigger, the WOA and G&R units.

Iraqgunz
11-06-10, 22:36
Use your Google-Fu. It's been talked about since Christ was a corporal.