PDA

View Full Version : M4C overrun by asians!

Razoreye
07-31-07, 09:53
:p

http://www.quantcast.com/m4carbine.net

Safetyhit
07-31-07, 17:14

WTF? Did seem like a credible survey until that point. What could have caused such an outcome?

Of course, I am assuming it is wrong, but...

Pat_Rogers
07-31-07, 17:25
nah, the first sign that it was bogus is when it showed that some here read the Washington Compost.:confused:

M4arc
07-31-07, 17:32
I wouldn't put a lot of stock in those demographics.

whitetiger7654
07-31-07, 17:32
Also with the guns that everyone here owns. I'd guess the avg income is more than 30K/year.

WillC
07-31-07, 17:53
Females come here!?
*fixes hair, puts pants back on*

M4arc
07-31-07, 17:58
Females come here!?

BBBWWWWAAAHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAA!!!!

:D

Thanks dude, I needed a good laugh!

Dport
07-31-07, 18:08
Well the "up to $60K" is B.S.

WashingtonPost.com is probably myfault. I listen to WashPostradio.com.

C4IGrant
07-31-07, 18:10
Females come here!?

I think only my wife and Gotm4's wife come here. They are both married so you can keep the "dead head" look and continue to play SOCOM on your playstation in your underoos. :D

C4

C4IGrant
07-31-07, 18:12
Well the "up to $60K" is B.S.

WashingtonPost.com is probably myfault. I listen to WashPostradio.com.

Actually, I think the $60K mark is one of the more realistic numbers posted.

I also believe that M4C receives over 5K unique hits a month.

C4

C4IGrant
07-31-07, 18:13
There are a lot of Asians on this forum. I blame MM for this. :D

I also have A LOT of Asian customers. Most likely because I speak Asian. ;)

C4

9x19
07-31-07, 18:21
Glockgirl26 is also registered here, and she visited very recently, but she's only posted once. IIRC, she's also married.

Dport
07-31-07, 18:26
Actually, I think the $60K mark is one of the more realistic numbers posted.

I also believe that M4C receives over 5K unique hits a month.

C4Key words were "up to."

Robb Jensen
07-31-07, 18:27
*press checks G21SF*..........say what? J/K! ;)

It's probably the Chinese spying on us.

militarymoron
07-31-07, 18:35

C4

sending traffic your way one chink at a time, grant. :D

S-1
07-31-07, 18:38
Originally Posted by WillC
Females come here!?

I think only my wife and Gotm4's wife come here. They are both married so you can keep the "dead head" look and continue to play SOCOM on your playstation in your underoos. :D

C4

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Grant gave Will a smack-down! :D

olds442tyguy
07-31-07, 18:41
M4C overrun by asians!

With out the words "female" or "women" in the title, I'm uninterested. :D

Now if the site were over run by Asian women, that'd be something worthy of my attention.

M4arc
07-31-07, 19:05
With out the words "female" or "women" in the title, I'm uninterested. :D

Now if the site were over run by Asian women, that'd be something worthy of my attention.

WORD! :cool:

Although I have most of *those* sites bookmarked ;)

C4IGrant
07-31-07, 19:42
sending traffic your way one chink at a time, grant. :D

LOL, I have the Asian connection.

C4

olds442tyguy
07-31-07, 19:52
Although I have most of *those* sites bookmarked ;)

Perv. :rolleyes:

Foxandreed
07-31-07, 20:00
I'm asian but only because my father couldn't leave Oki without sampling the local delights. I was raised on a dairy farm in NOVA. I am also old and have a wife who will surf here for me when I work too much overtime and tells me the latest about what she knows interests me. I have a real live search bot. Gotta love a woman who can do that and spoil my ass besides.

M4arc
07-31-07, 20:01
Perv. :rolleyes:

I have two words for you;

KOBE TAI

kennytx
07-31-07, 20:03

Hey! I resemble those remarks. :D

olds442tyguy
07-31-07, 20:32

KOBE TAI

Words don't say enough under those circumstances. :cool:

uranus
07-31-07, 21:39

KOBE TAI

Wow, I googled KOBE TAI because I didn't know what it meant. You could really spice up the site! Just add another picture thread. Maybe M4arc could make some stickies.

I need to clean out my cookie file before my wife uses this computer.

Razoreye
08-01-07, 12:38
I don't put any stock in those stats but they are good for a laugh!

Arfcom is predominately asian and "other!" Perhaps middle eastern??? Terrorists! Zumbo was right!!

LMAO.

http://www.quantcast.com/ar15.com

rhino
08-01-07, 13:55
WARNING: Rant about to happen!

I can't stand it when imprecise terms like "Asian" are used. It's too general to really mean anything.

Asia is a pretty freakin' big place, and everyone from Turkey to Siberia to Saudi Arabia to India to Japan is legitimately "Asian." Heck, there are than a billion Asians in India alone, a vast majority of whom do not resemble what people mean when they use the politically correct term "Asian."

Most people use it with the implied meaning of "east Asian," or more accurately "oriental," but it's not politically correct to say "oriental" any more.

Not all Asians fit the bill of "Asian" as its used, and of course not all east Asians are oriental (for instance, Filipinos like half of myself and my hundreds of cousins are of east Asian descent, but we're Malay-Polynesian, not oriental).

It's a lot like saying "African" when what is really meant is "black." The people of Africa are incredibly diverse, including blonde haired and blue eyed Berbers in the north, to Arabs, to the hundreds of ethnic groups that are meant when someone says "African."

I just realized that probably close to half if not more of the people on earth are legitimately Asian or of Asian descent. Two billion people in just India and China combined adds up pretty quickly. :D

M4arc
08-01-07, 16:54
Rhino, I apologize if anyone offended you (or anyone else on the forum for that matter). I believe I speak for everyone when I say we were being sarcastic and poking fun at those "statistics" and how they used the term.

AR15barrels
08-01-07, 17:45
According to that demographics site, my ar15barrels.com site gets more unique visits than M4carbine.net does. :eek:

http://www.quantcast.com/ar15barrels.com

Some other fun ones:
http://www.quantcast.com/ar15.com
http://www.quantcast.com/globaltactical.com
http://www.quantcast.com/adcofirearms.com
http://www.quantcast.com/laruetactical.com

Striker5
08-02-07, 07:23
My history might be a little shabby, but I think white people lived in Asia until we got chased out by the mongols. I thought Caucasian was a reference to the Caucuses Mtns. I am Asian too, evidently.

rhino
08-02-07, 12:16
Rhino, I apologize if anyone offended you (or anyone else on the forum for that matter). I believe I speak for everyone when I say we were being sarcastic and poking fun at those "statistics" and how they used the term.

Dude! No worries ... I failed to convey the "general" nature of my rant. :D

I was not offended by you or anyone else in particular. I just have a problem with increasingly generic language that has been inserted into our daily vocabularies solely to avoid offending someone, but fails to convey the actual message.

I agree with you and I'm glad you chose to start the topic!

rhino
08-02-07, 12:21
My history might be a little shabby, but I think white people lived in Asia until we got chased out by the mongols. I thought Caucasian was a reference to the Caucuses Mtns. I am Asian too, evidently.

Indeed you very well may be! :D

And if you believe the currently most accepted theory of the origin place of our species, we are all African! The studies done on mitochondrial DNA to establish matriarchal lineage point us all back to the dark continent.

And, that means that all of us who are American are also . . . wait for it . . . African-Americans.

UVvis
08-02-07, 17:24
And, that means that all of us who are American are also . . . wait for it . . . African-Americans.

I might have to declare that and see if it works. The current company I work for looks at "diversity points"....

dialM4murder
08-02-07, 18:40
Awwww, us African Americans are only like 30%. Too bad. Looks like many of us are sadly listening to that A-hole Jesse Jackson who thinks guns are bad bad bad.

My wife is Indonesian by the way, they have some of the most Beautiful women if you like "Asians". Of course most of them are Muslim so that may disqualify many of you Asian lovers here. :p Theres always Cambodia or Malaysia though.

dialM4murder
08-02-07, 18:50
And if you believe the currently most accepted theory of the origin place of our species, we are all African! The studies done on mitochondrial DNA to establish matriarchal lineage point us all back to the dark continent.

Welcome to the club guys!!

Now let me lay some ground rules..

Rule#1. you still cant use the "n" word.
Rule#2. dont drive.
Rule#3. if you date a white chick, make sure shes hot.
Rule#4. yes, you must eat fried chicken.

9x19
08-02-07, 19:04
Don't want to use the "n" word, not a problem there.

Don't drive? :confused: as in dwb?

How do you define a "hot" white chick?

Fried chicken tastes good! So no problem there! :D

dialM4murder
08-02-07, 19:10
How do you define a "hot" white chick? :D

Jessica Beil, Rhona Mitra, Jennifer Garner...:p :p

uranus
08-02-07, 20:44
Don't forget about the hot black chicks!

Shihan
08-03-07, 03:00
I hate Asians!

Oops I forgot I am one, Damn!

rhino
08-03-07, 10:34

Rule#1. you still cant use the "n" word.
Rule#2. dont drive.
Rule#3. if you date a white chick, make sure shes hot.
Rule#4. yes, you must eat fried chicken.

#1 . . . check!

#2 . . . I'm a really bad driver ... wait ... is that because I am half "Asian"??

#3 . . . now that I am African-American too, will it actually help me to get dates with hot white chicks? Or any color/hue or temperature of chicks for that matter? So far, being "Asian" and beige hasn't helped much. Just askin', is all.

#4 . . . DOUBLE check! I must confess that I had eaten a significant amount of fried chicken prior to asserting my new status as "African-American." Will I be penalized for this, or will all prior fried chicken consumption be grandfathered and thus allowed?

I hate Asians!

Oops I forgot I am one, Damn!

The only question now is, which daytime TV talk show do you want to do?

Dr. Phil? Dr. Keith? Oprah? Maury? Springer?

Shihan
08-03-07, 17:01
#1 . . . check!

#2 . . . I'm a really bad driver ... wait ... is that because I am half "Asian"??

#3 . . . now that I am African-American too, will it actually help me to get dates with hot white chicks? Or any color/hue or temperature of chicks for that matter? So far, being "Asian" and beige hasn't helped much. Just askin', is all.

#4 . . . DOUBLE check! I must confess that I had eaten a significant amount of fried chicken prior to asserting my new status as "African-American." Will I be penalized for this, or will all prior fried chicken consumption be grandfathered and thus allowed?

The only question now is, which daytime TV talk show do you want to do?

Dr. Phil? Dr. Keith? Oprah? Maury? Springer?

I will do Springer, show title I hate myself because im a Gook!

Harv
08-03-07, 17:04
White..Black.. Yellow.. Pink.. Green.. Purple..if your an A-hole.. I don't like you.. color means nothing...;)

militarymoron
08-03-07, 18:11
Most people use it with the implied meaning of "east Asian," or more accurately "oriental," but it's not politically correct to say "oriental" any more.

'ornamental' works for me. so does 'riceball'.

9MX
08-04-07, 16:51
[B] (for instance, Filipinos like half of myself and my hundreds of cousins are of east Asian descent, but we're Malay-Polynesian, not oriental).

hoy! cousin rhino! :)

rhino
08-04-07, 19:51
hoy! cousin rhino! :)

Cousin 9MX! Kumusta!! :D

Good seeing you here ... I haven't been much of a presence on our forum on www.glocktalk.com recently, so it's good to see a familiar userid here. How do you like my "tactical" avatar vs. the purple version?

(the discussion above is more evidence that www.m4carbine.net is being overrun by Asians!) :D

9MX
08-05-07, 09:03
Cousin 9MX! Kumusta!! :D

Good seeing you here ... I haven't been much of a presence on our forum on www.glocktalk.com recently, so it's good to see a familiar userid here. How do you like my "tactical" avatar vs. the purple version?

(the discussion above is more evidence that www.m4carbine.net is being overrun by Asians!) :D

i'm good.. your avatar is tacticool:D

rhino
08-06-07, 00:43
i'm good.. your avatar is tacticool:D

Thanks! Yours is replete with Band of Glockers-osity! :D

CarlosDJackal
08-10-07, 11:24

C4

Hey, I ressemble that remark. :p

What most people don't know is that those of us who belong to the "silent minority" have been covertly working on world domination for years. The plan has been so simple, that it has been perfectly executed right under everyone else's noses.

The plan has three phases:

The first is to convince the children to do very well in school in order to earn acceptance into the best schools so that they can obtain their advanced degrees. Those who do not well in school are forced to work hard in their family's (small) businesses.

The second phase require those who do obtain their advanced degrees to work their way up their respective corporate ladders using such underhanded techniques as: practicing good work ethics, being a team player, shwoing up for work on time, and continued education and training (gasp!!). The primary market areas are medicine, engineering, and the IT industry.

The last phase is implemented once they are at the top of their organizations. It involves establishing policy that all employees, regardless of their race, creed, or color will have to earn their pay and any type of promotion.

So be carefull of the hard-working Asian. He or she may be busting their butt in order to achieve work domination!! BUWAHAHAHAHAH!!! :D

CarlosDJackal
08-10-07, 11:39
WARNING: ...Most people use it with the implied meaning of "east Asian," or more accurately "oriental," but it's not politically correct to say "oriental" any more...

Kamusta ba, kababayan? :D

"Oriental" refers to inanimate objects such as: rugs, vases, furniture, etc.

The term "Asian" is a very broad term since that it covers a lot of territory. But the normal reference is to those whose ancestry come from Southeast Asia.

While I was born and raised in the Phliippines; my ancestry is both Chinese (Father's side) and Spanish (Mother's side). But since I am Filipino, I am legally an "Asian".

Sam
08-10-07, 13:22

KOBE TAI

Two more words: Asia Carrera

9MX
08-10-07, 16:50

But since I am Filipino, I am legally an "Asian".

Kabayan, long time no hear!:)

rhino
08-10-07, 17:27

Kumusta, cousin!

I'm one of the insidious "plants," introduced into the American habitat by being born and raised in the middle of America, destined to wreak havoc on my surroundings by graduating second in my class in my major from the #1 engineering undergraduate school in the country, winning a National Science Foundation Fellowship, then getting an advanced degree from UC Berkeley (home of the brainy "Asian" type, where by comparison I wasn't very Asian at all).

I'm also rhino465 in Glocktalk... I think we've seen each other there.

Your definition of "Asian" as referring to SE Asians is exactly the problem ... it's inaccurate! It leaves out over a billions Indians, and several hundred millions people from other parts of Asia. The convention is wrong and it must be eradicated! :D

CarlosDJackal
08-10-07, 19:30
Kabayan, long time no hear!:)
Oo nga!! It's been a while since I've visited GT (I am responding in English for the benefit of those who do not speak Tagalog here :) ). I may be going hoem for the first time in over 27 years for Pasko; any suggestion on wwhat I should bring (since I can't bring my Glock :( )? Sige.

Kumusta, cousin! ... I'm also rhino465 in Glocktalk... I think we've seen each other there.

Your definition of "Asian" as referring to SE Asians is exactly the problem ... it's inaccurate! It leaves out over a billions Indians, and several hundred millions people from other parts of Asia. The convention is wrong and it must be eradicated! :D

Saging!! :D (Joke only!) I agree with you that the accepted definition of an "Asian" is not very accurate. But I do not agree with trying to change it to include the other Asians specially with today's world. I personally would rather not be associated with who hail from Southwest Asia in any way, shape, or form. Specially since most of them are non-Christians (if you catch my drift ;) ). Sige!!

Gibbles
08-10-07, 20:54
I think the Asian comes from the airsofters...

I'm asian but only because my father couldn't leave Oki without sampling the local delights. I was raised on a dairy farm in NOVA. I am also old and have a wife who will surf here for me when I work too much overtime and tells me the latest about what she knows interests me. I have a real live search bot. Gotta love a woman who can do that and spoil my ass besides.

Man I wish my wife would do that!

Rule#1. you still cant use the "n" word. No problem there
Rule#2. dont drive. Only if it's your car ;)
Rule#3. if you date a white chick, make sure shes hot. Whoohoo!
Rule#4. yes, you must eat fried chicken. And watermellon :D

I have never met an Asian I did not like, unless they are in front of me... and driving.... very slow... and in the fast lane... And not moving right when I flash my highbeams... ;)
But that pretty much goes for anyone. :D

Joseywales
08-10-07, 23:24
I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, ......:D

rhino
08-11-07, 11:28
Saging!! :D (Joke only!) I agree with you that the accepted definition of an "Asian" is not very accurate. But I do not agree with trying to change it to include the other Asians specially with today's world. I personally would rather not be associated with who hail from Southwest Asia in any way, shape, or form. Specially since most of them are non-Christians (if you catch my drift ;) ). Sige!!

Good point ... but don't forget all of those Indonesians and Malaysians, most of whom are are definitely not Christian either! Heck, in parts of Indonesia (i.e. East Timor), it's downright hazardous to your health to be Catholic! :mad:

And of course the southern Philippines. Speaking of which, have you seen the film "Cavite" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0428303/)? I saw it on DVD a couple of weeks ago.

CarlosDJackal
08-11-07, 22:48
I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, ......:D

... I really think so!! Thanks a lot. Now I'll never get that song out of my head!! :mad:

Loner
08-12-07, 09:52
didn't realizae there was this much filipinos here...kamusta mga tol! :)

9MX
08-13-07, 09:24
Oo nga!! It's been a while since I've visited GT (I am responding in English for the benefit of those who do not speak Tagalog here :) ). I may be going hoem for the first time in over 27 years for Pasko; any suggestion on wwhat I should bring (since I can't bring my Glock :( )? Sige.

just bring ammo, the Glocks will come:D

Loner,

Welcome to the club:)

rhino
08-13-07, 18:00
didn't realizae there was this much filipinos here...kamusta mga tol! :)

We're everywhere, cousin! It's a conspiracy!

I'm only half, but since there is so much of me, I technically count as two Filipinos in the headcount. :D

C4IGrant
08-13-07, 20:06
I tried to tell folks that there were a lot of Asians on this forum and no one would believe me.

C4

9MX
08-13-07, 20:59
I'm only half, but since there is so much of me, I technically count as two Filipinos in the headcount. :D
:p LOL!

BSHNT2015
08-16-07, 13:18
Did you notice the salary and educational scale? I for one as an asian public servant in a liberal state do not earn that much.;)

Yojimbo
08-16-07, 15:01
I didn't find out I was an Asian until I was about 13.:confused:

I just always thought of myself an American...;)