PDA

View Full Version : Source for HK 45c light Lem kit?

trio
11-08-10, 00:21
Alright. I've searched all of the usual suspects (hkpro, hkparts, top gun, etc and H&K itself) and I'm coming up dry

I really want to try the light lem and came across a fantastic deal on an hk 45c (ridiculous, truth be told). And now that I have the gun I can't find the damn kit

h&k told me it could be 2-3 months. Patience is not my strong suit. I'm willing to buy an intact quality used kit. Or, if need be, pay a little more for new

Anyone out there can help?

jwperry
11-08-10, 16:21
There is a gentleman on hkpro that I've had success getting small parts from. His name is Phil Flack. He doesn't have an online storefront but responds to emails and voicemail.

Phil Flack, P.F. Custom Guns
HK LE Dealer since 1988
pfcustomguns@bellsouth.net
(828)252-9487

Hope that helps.

tarkeg
11-08-10, 18:17
I really want to try the light lem and came across a fantastic deal on an hk 45c (ridiculous, truth be told). And now that I have the gun I can't find the damn kitI am in the exact same position. Literally the day I sealed the deal on my HK45c, Top Gun and HKparts went out of stock. I asked on HKPro, no answers.

There is a gentleman on hkpro that I've had success getting small parts from. His name is Phil Flack. He doesn't have an online storefront but responds to emails and voicemail.

I'll try him, thanks.

Julian
11-08-10, 19:43
Are you just looking for the light trigger return spring?

trio
11-08-10, 20:02
Need the whole kit, unfortunately

And thanks for the contact, I am hopeful

Are you just looking for the light trigger return spring?

Julian
11-08-10, 20:44
That is hard to come by. I have the springs and ONE kit. Don't know when I'll see another. I converted mine and really like it. I'd have to think about selling the extra one I have.

trio
11-09-10, 21:21
According to HK the reason kits are harder to come by is a newer "more universal" kit is in the works

That's all well and good

But I want mine now :big_boss:

Julian let me know if you decide to let it go....you can get me here most days

Julian
11-09-10, 22:38
You are correct. They are in the process of developing one kit to do all the guns other than the guns with the models that have the decocker next to the hammer.
They say there won't be a kit for those models as it leaves a hole that has the potential to be a porthole for debris.
I have several USP match trigger kits also.
I'd like to have a P30L in lem one day, for training.

jwperry
11-10-10, 01:00
You can buy a P30 LEM kit
http://www.robertrtg.com/hkp30lem.html
I installed one in my P30. I left the decocker in place so I wouldn't have a hole in the back of my gun. In the 8k or so rounds I've fired since I installed it, I have had zero issues from it. Just note that with that kit you don't get a LEM trigger return spring and will have a really mushy trigger pull with poor return using the standard V3 TRS.

tarkeg
11-10-10, 13:13
That is hard to come by. I have the springs and ONE kit. Don't know when I'll see another. I converted mine and really like it. I'd have to think about selling the extra one I have.

Julian, PM inbound....