PDA

View Full Version : Will a buffer for the receiver and trigger of my MP 15-22 quiet it more?

INMIline
11-11-10, 14:10
I just ordered my first can for a 15-22. I read on you tube that this wil help quiet it even more. I am wondering if it's true.

Iraqgunz
11-11-10, 14:42
I have no clue what you are talking about and I am pretty sure no one else does either.

I just ordered my first can for a 15-22. I read on you tube that this wil help quiet it even more. I am wondering if it's true.

sadmin
11-11-10, 15:15
I have no clue what you are talking about and I am pretty sure no one else does either.

damn, that made me laugh. thanks gunz. :laugh:

rrpederson
11-12-10, 02:50
"Will a buffer for the receiver and trigger of my MP 15-22 quiet it more?"

Lets try this. Find the correct nomenclature for the parts you are talking about and then rephrase your question. Then we will be able to help you. Good luck.

Richie

INMIline
11-12-10, 03:47
I just read it on a comment on you tube. I just copied and pasted. Sometimes even a dumb question has to be asked

Iraq Ninja
11-12-10, 04:26
I think they are talking about some sort of rubber bumper to reduce the noise of the bolt slap.

I suspect you will find that the suppressed MP 15-22 is good enough without risking such rubber bumpers.

Iraqgunz
11-12-10, 05:12
Generally we like "dumb questions" to be asked over on TOS. If you want to waste bandwidth there are better places for that. If you have a serious question and can communicate it to us, then we'll gladly help out.

I just read it on a comment on you tube. I just copied and pasted. Sometimes even a dumb question has to be asked