PDA

View Full Version : How about them Eagles!!!

DragonDoc
11-15-10, 20:35
So I tune in Monday Night Football on the big screen expecting to watch a pro game and I find a college game being played. This game is turning into an SEC vs a Div. II team. Has anyone seen anything like this before?

rickrock305
11-15-10, 21:18
Vick has been playing pretty damn well lately.

Safetyhit
11-15-10, 21:43
I am so glad they are rid of McNabb. Took way too long.

One of their starting defensive ends Juqua Parker lives in the neighborhood and he has a daughter the same age as my son. Our kids have played together before and I enjoy making him feel like a big shot after a good game. Especially since I didn't know who he was at first when I met him a couple years ago. :o

He's a good guy, very humble.

Captains1911
11-15-10, 22:34
I don't know why anybody ever doubted that Vick could come back after his "little ordeal."

As a Virginia Tech alumni graduating in '01, I had the privilege of watching him play live every Saturday for a few years. He was a phenom then and he's a phenom now. I've never seen anybody with ability like his.

On a side note, the Redskins are equally shitty.

DaBears_85
11-15-10, 23:02
Vick was the first person in NFL history tonight to have:

300+ passing yards (20-28 for 333 yds.)
4 passing TD's
50+ rushing yards (8 att. for 80 yds.)
2 rushing TD's

...in a single game.

Oh yeah, and all of that was just through the first 3 quarters. The Eagles also managed to eclipse 600 total yards tonight. Now I'm obviously a Bears fan, but it's hard to argue with numbers like that. I'm nervous about the Eagles upcoming visit to Chicago on the 28th.

montanadave
11-15-10, 23:03
Being a dog lover, Vick's got a ways to go to redeem himself as a worthwhile human being in my eyes but, man, can he play football!

Palmguy
11-15-10, 23:04
Incredible performance.

Rider79
11-16-10, 11:28
With the amount of time the Eagles line was giving Vick in the pocket, even McNabb could've pulled off a great performance. Sportscenter timed one of his touchdown passes, he had the ball for 8 seconds almost completely unmolested before he got the pass off. That's an eternity for a QB.