PDA

View Full Version : For anybody that's been on the fence about the Mesa Tact adj stock adapter

Caeser25
11-17-10, 18:58
DO IT!!! I jsut installed the LEO adapter I got and kicking myself for not doing it sooner. It's just sooo much more comfortable than the Speedfeed IV that my 870 came with. I can comfortably reach the forend and I don't forsee myself shortstroking like I used to. I also stippled my forend but better grip.

Doru
11-22-10, 04:20
Pics?

Drew

chriskc04
11-22-10, 11:57
+1. Pics or it didn't happen. ^_^

kdcgrohl
11-22-10, 12:31
Another point of view here...

I put the LEO adapter on my 870 with a MIAD, CTR & enhanced butt pad. Felt great handling the gun, and looked pretty cool.
After putting a pile of slugs & 00 downrange, the whole setup is back in the parts pile. Just not very comfortable for me when actually shooting.

As of right now, the original synthetic is back on. I'm going to cut about ¾" off the LOP and have an Accu-riser inbound to get me up abit higher for optic use. Aside from the comb height and slightly too long LOP, the original is much easier and more comfortable to shoot with.

On a related not, if anyone needs a Mesa Tactical LEO adapter(#91250) mine is for sale.

Caeser25
11-22-10, 17:08
pics......

JohnN
11-22-10, 23:00
Another point of view here...

I put the LEO adapter on my 870 with a MIAD, CTR & enhanced butt pad. Felt great handling the gun, and looked pretty cool.
After putting a pile of slugs & 00 downrange, the whole setup is back in the parts pile. Just not very comfortable for me when actually shooting.

As of right now, the original synthetic is back on. I'm going to cut about ¾" off the LOP and have an Accu-riser inbound to get me up abit higher for optic use. Aside from the comb height and slightly too long LOP, the original is much easier and more comfortable to shoot with.

On a related not, if anyone needs a Mesa Tactical LEO adapter(#91250) mine is for sale.

but...but...it doesn't look as kool;).