PDA

View Full Version : Shock!

Suwannee Tim
11-19-10, 17:24
"SHOCK" shouts the caption on the Huffington Post (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/16/willow-palin-facebook-posts_n_784585.html)

What is so shocking? A mass murder? An terrorist attack? A terrorist acquitted in a civil trial? Wildly out of control Federal spending? No. 16 year old Willow Palin called one of her mother's critics a "faggot" SHOCK! OMG! The Left is SHOCKED! How could she do such a thing! Well, to begin, she is 16 years old which is a pretty good excuse for immaturity. Further, calling someone a "faggot" is hardly cause for national attention, at least among sane people. The Left however, ever tender in their sensibilities is SHOCKED.:sarcastic:

Suwannee Tim
11-19-10, 18:35
National Review: Jon Stewart (http://www.nationalreview.com/media-blog)

GermanSynergy
11-19-10, 19:31
Hateful vitriol is only acceptable if a leftist is doing it.

"SHOCK" shouts the caption on the Huffington Post (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/16/willow-palin-facebook-posts_n_784585.html)

What is so shocking? A mass murder? An terrorist attack? A terrorist acquitted in a civil trial? Wildly out of control Federal spending? No. 16 year old Willow Palin called one of her mother's critics a "faggot" SHOCK! OMG! The Left is SHOCKED! How could she do such a thing! Well, to begin, she is 16 years old which is a pretty good excuse for immaturity. Further, calling someone a "faggot" is hardly cause for national attention, at least among sane people. The Left however, ever tender in their sensibilities is SHOCKED.:sarcastic:

montanadave
11-19-10, 20:30
I'm "shocked" anyone gives a shit what Willow Palin says, or for that matter, what her mother says either.

That family is the Kardashians of American politics. Celebrities in search of some, nay, any talent or skill to warrant the attention.

jklaughrey
11-19-10, 21:23
If Olberman's spawn had said something similar it would be ok with the left. Perhaps even considered insightful and groundbreaking. LOL the left suck.

Belmont31R
11-19-10, 21:39
I'm "shocked" anyone gives a shit what Willow Palin says, or for that matter, what her mother says either.

That family is the Kardashians of American politics. Celebrities in search of some, nay, any talent or skill to warrant the attention.

Judging by the money and attention she is getting a lot of people give a shit.

I can't say I think she would make a good president or that there are not much better choices but I also don't get why so many people hate her especially democrats. What did she ever do that causes them to get so angry?

jklaughrey
11-19-10, 21:52
It is because she has Republican blood!

ucrt
11-19-10, 21:52
Judging by the money and attention she is getting a lot of people give a shit.

I can't say I think she would make a good president or that there are not much better choices but I also don't get why so many people hate her especially democrats. What did she ever do that causes them to get so angry?

===============================

I agree that she might not be a good president but I hope she can help us weed out a good one from somewhere.

I'd guess they hate her because they're afraid. When it gets down to the nut cuttin', Sarah could probably whup every one of 'em...and they know it.

She's got that attitude that Jeff Cooper would have probably liked. :)

No.6
11-19-10, 21:55
Not being familiar with the ruckus, what context did she use the offending word in?
Was she accusing someone of being gay? Which I thought was considered to be a badge of honor amongst the well heeled and enlightened.
Or, did she use it as a descriptive term? As in a bundle of branches, or as a type of cancer cell. Perhaps the reference to the butt end of a cigarette is what has them really spitting tacks and all aghast....

Spiffums
11-20-10, 06:17
I honestly don't see why she would want to be Pres. She gets the same money for speaking engagements and stuff as the ex pres. She just got there 4 to 8 years sooner.

And as to what Willow or Piper or Bristol says..... they are private citizens and are entitled to their own opinions............. If they want to call people fags more power to them.

mr_smiles
11-20-10, 07:00
The family has one goal and it's the same as the Obama's... Become celebrities. **** both of em.

mr_smiles
11-20-10, 07:17
Deleted- Because it's just going to start a pointless argument.

Honu
11-20-10, 11:10
The family has one goal and it's the same as the Obama's... Become celebrities. **** both of em.

post some facts rather than typical left attack the people to dismiss them ?

I can play your game ;)
you have one goal and that is to destroy this country !!!!

jklaughrey
11-20-10, 11:21
Do you just troll and respond with tripe that only has a purpose to incite and cause problems Smiles. If so you really need to find a better hobby. I pity you for having such a negative view of the world. Please find counseling to help with this, it will only make your quality of life worse.

Be happy, get some sun. Take a walk.

Suwannee Tim
11-20-10, 17:24
Not being familiar with the ruckus, what context did she use the offending word in?

I think the same context as if I had called someone a fagot when I was 16. Just a gratuitous insult. I was trying to figure out why I am so amazed by the situation, the left becoming highly agitated that a child would use a childish insult. I figured it out. My amazement is that the whole rest of the universe, everything that is not left, from the people down to the rocks and the trees and the birds and the bees are not laughing the left to scorn for making a stink over a big, fat, whopping, honking nothing.

mr_smiles
11-20-10, 17:39
post some facts rather than typical left attack the people to dismiss them ?

I can play your game ;)
you have one goal and that is to destroy this country !!!!

So you're telling me that they don't want to be celebrities? Why the **** would you go star in a reality TV show if not for fame?

mr_smiles
11-20-10, 17:49
Do you just troll and respond with tripe that only has a purpose to incite and cause problems Smiles. If so you really need to find a better hobby. I pity you for having such a negative view of the world. Please find counseling to help with this, it will only make your quality of life worse.

Be happy, get some sun. Take a walk.

I'm super happy thanks for asking, I just don't blindly follow what Glenn Beck and the rest of the clowns tell me to. I'm not in to

You're going to tell me that Sarah Palin represents what you want in a politician?

How about this, since I'm blindly trolling (I must be since you disagree with my opinion) you tell me why she's amazing and the best the conservative side has.

She's worst the Biden when it comes to saying stupid shit. But I'm sure you'll criticize Biden because he's on the left, and simply forgive your golden girl for being one dumb broad simply because she claims to be on your side.

Go forth and sin no more... :D

mr_smiles
11-20-10, 17:57
What did she ever do that causes them to get so angry?

She's going to cost us an election, people see her and want to see what she does next, it's all part of being a celebrity and the media promotes the hell out of her because they want their payday.

People will say they'll vote for her, but when they get to the polls they won't and we've seen it happen already, why do we need a repeat of this?

And just recently she helped the Reid campaign by coming out to Nevada and throwing enough money around to get back shit crazy Angle to win the primaries. Again she looked good in the polls because every one dislikes Reid, but when it came time to vote the majority didn't want the crazy bitch in office, even if it meant we had to keep Reid. And just so you know I voted for the crazy bitch because I really really dislike that asshole Reid.

Honu
11-20-10, 18:27
So you're telling me that they don't want to be celebrities? Why the **** would you go star in a reality TV show if not for fame?

you said they have one goal ? I think more than that ?

also sure make some money off popularity why not ? I dont think its the only goal though like you do ?

Suwannee Tim
11-20-10, 18:28
She's going to cost us an election.....

I was giddy with joy when McCain selected Palin for VP, only because I thought there was an outside chance she could drag his carcass across the finish line first. Alas it was not to be. Then she quit as Governor. Whatever reservations I had about Sarah Barracuda were forgotten with the realization that she is rash, impulsive and a quitter. Just what we need as a nominee, right? Wrong. Don't get me wrong, I love Sarah. I love my wife too, but neither would make a good candidate. In 2012 folks will be tired of the untested beginner with the thin resume. They will not be looking to replace him with an untested beginner with a thin resume.

shit crazy Angle

Sharon Angle was a good candidate. Reid, the Dems and the unions spent gazillions of dollars to convince Nevadans she is shit crazy. Worked too. Christine O’Donnell, Palin's pick for Delaware, was on the other hand, a big mistake.

Suwannee Tim
11-20-10, 18:34
As far as making money, fame if fleeting. You are a fool not to make money when and how you can. I never fault someone for trying to make some money.

jklaughrey
11-20-10, 21:24
Why smiles do you continue to use the same old tired line that I subscribe to Glenn Beck. You have used this like 5 times. I don't watch the man nor do I listen and follow his line of thinking. I make my own decisions based upon my own views and research. Now as far as Palin, she has morals. Unlike certain Dems who have been in the WH. I really don't see Sarah sexually accosting you naive overweight interns with cigars or anything else. Nor do I see her being involved with illegal activities...umm Whitewater. Either way I don't wish to see Sarah in the WH, but I would certainly support her over any crazed liberal left wing nutjob. By the way glad you are happy. Just stop trolling, or rather using the same old tired one liners. It is really getting predictable.

Bolt_Overide
11-20-10, 22:27
Do these leftest douchebags seriously have nothing better to do than read a 16 year olds facebook page?

jklaughrey
11-20-10, 22:34
I would guess they are looking for young pretty interns!

mr_smiles
11-21-10, 05:10
Why smiles do you continue to use the same old tired line that I subscribe to Glenn Beck. You have used this like 5 times..
And you constantly indirectly accuse me of being a left wing liberal troll. :D

I just don't care for polarizing extreme politicians who wish nothing more than to divide this country and don't give a shit what side they represent. I'll vote for a democrat if they support the constitution.

500grains
11-21-10, 06:57
What's wrong with calling someone a faggot?

Suwannee Tim
11-21-10, 07:27
Well, if you call a cry-baby a fagot they will get all weepy. There are lots and lots of cry-babies in this world.