PDA

View Full Version : Need some M&P9 mags, best source?

The_Biased_Observer
11-21-10, 17:48
Switching my suppressed handgun platform over to a M&P9 and didn't expect magazines to cost as much as I see they're going for ($30!). Is there a secret hideout for deals on the 17 round mags that I'm just not finding?

C4IGrant
11-21-10, 17:50
Switching my suppressed handgun platform over to a M&P9 and didn't expect magazines to cost as much as I see they're going for ($30!). Is there a secret hideout for deals on the 17 round mags that I'm just not finding?

We sell them for $25.

C4

The_Biased_Observer
11-21-10, 17:59
We sell them for $25.

C4

Good Lord what a dolt I am.... I looked at your page last night before posting, I see now.

Thanks.

brushy bill
11-21-10, 18:10
http://www.botachtactical.com/smwempma.html for 19.95.

With shipping and handling, don't know how they compare to Grant so might want to figure how many you are purchasing and then add S&H.

Some folks on this forum report issues, but if you keep the order simple, no issues from my experience. Your mileage may vary.

jaxman7
11-21-10, 18:20
Nothing against botach but they aren't a site sponsor. It maybe a few bucks more but it's worth the support in my book. Grant, well obviously he is a sponsor! ;)

-Jax

Joeywhat
11-21-10, 18:22
Order from Botach at your own risk...I waited about 5 months for my mags, and went through all sorts of BS throughout for them. In the end I didn't get them...ultimately they lied to me, were impossible to get a hold of, and charged my card a total of three times throughout the process at various times. NOT a pleasant experience, and I even contact 'Dan' over here about the issue at one point. I would not order something from them if it were free...they'd still find a way to piss me off and waste my time.

I'd rather pay the extra $5/each and order from a reputable source.

Beat Trash
11-21-10, 18:59
Nothing against botach but they aren't a site sponsor. It maybe a few bucks more but it's worth the support in my book. Grant, well obviously he is a sponsor! ;)

-Jax

In addition to this, it's worth a couple of bucks to deal with a reputable dealer vs. one who's a crap shoot.

jmcrawf1
11-21-10, 19:20
44mag.com

StrikerFired
11-21-10, 20:24
Agree with Joeywhat. Botach is a real craps shoot when it comes to getting anything. I was looking for a couple of 40 cal mags and I'm glad I found this dealer to order from.