PDA

View Full Version : Robar?

Cagemonkey
11-21-10, 18:31
I noticed that stippling and reshaping of Glock pistols has become quite popular. Many years ago I had a Glock 22 done by Robar. At the time they were one of the first to offer the procedure. I thought they did a great job and loved how the gun felt in my hand. My question is, why don't I see any Robar modified Glocks on this forum? Does Robar have a bad rep or do inferior work?

Seraph
11-21-10, 18:40
I noticed that stippling and reshaping of Glock pistols has become quite popular. Many years ago I had a Glock 22 done by Robar. At the time they were one of the first to offer the procedure. I thought they did a great job and loved how the gun felt in my hand. My question is, why don't I see any Robar modified Glocks on this forum? Does Robar have a bad rep or do inferior work?

It's probably because there are a couple of forum members here, who do stellar work, with short turnaround times.

Cagemonkey
11-21-10, 18:44
It's probably because there are a couple of forum members here, who do stellar work, with short turnaround times.Understood. I'm not trying to knock anyone else's work. I was just looking at alternatives.

usmcvet
11-21-10, 19:02
Understood. I'm not trying to knock anyone else's work. I was just looking at alternatives.

Who does the work here on m4c? I would like to have the finger grooves removed from my G22.

Cagemonkey
11-21-10, 19:18
Who does the work here on m4c? I would like to have the finger grooves removed from my G22.
Boresight Solutions.

usmcvet
11-21-10, 19:23
Boresight Solutions.

Thanks.