PDA

View Full Version : A little shaken up: Please pray

LMTRocks
11-21-10, 21:07
Tonight as I was heading to church from home I was involved in what was probably a 50mph collision with a lady who crossed in front of my car. I was heading southbound on a major road in town and going 55mph in a 55 zone. A jeep crossed in front of me and I tried to avoid the vehicle steering and slamming my brakes on however it was impossible. I hope the driver is ok, as she was taken from the scene in an ambulance. I'm a little shaken up, and the worst thing about this whole accident is that I don't know how she's doing. My girlfriend came to pick me up and saw how distraught I was. If anyone reads this please pray for the other driver. I can't stand accidents however I'm glad to be able to pray for her healing as well.

lethal dose
11-21-10, 21:15
Done. Will be praying for her recovery and your comfort. Trust in the lord, broseph.

NinjaMedic
11-21-10, 21:34
Take comfort in the fact that very, very, very few people transported via ambulance have an emergent condition or life threatening injuries . . .

M4Fundi
11-21-10, 23:34
Prayers sent!

m4fun
11-22-10, 00:16
Prayers one the way!

500grains
11-22-10, 09:56
The good news is she was driving a Jeep and not a Smart Car.

http://ne.edgecastcdn.net/800E0A/www.smartusa.com/img/smart-fortwo.jpg

Macx
11-22-10, 10:03
Will pray.

Something like happened to me a bunch of years back. Was driving a hospital vehicle as part of my job, going almost the speed limit pulling away from a red light turned green. A large SUV was beside me in the left lane, it slammed on its brakes & before I could react the car that had launched out of a parking lot on the far side of the five lane hwy was in my bumper. It was totally her fault & I doubt had I been able to see through the SUV, it woulda changed the accident too much . . that didn't stop me from being shaken up by it. Those things are hard.

Will be praying for sure.

arizonaranchman
11-22-10, 12:10
Done...

Glad you're OK

adh
11-22-10, 17:59
Done. Will be praying for her recovery and your comfort. Trust in the lord, broseph.

Couldn't have said it better

ShortytheFirefighter
11-23-10, 16:24
Prayers sent. Hang in there.

jaxman7
11-23-10, 21:20
LMT,

Will say a prayer tonight for the lady. Did you ever find out anything on her status? I hope through all this you can enjoy Thanksgiving with friends and family.

-Jax

Kentucky Cop
11-24-10, 14:43
Ira!

I just heard about this. You should have called me and I could have found out what the story is for you. Hope everything is okay and if you need to borrow my truck for a few days let me know. Again, text or call me and I may be able to find out some specifics. Glad your okay brother.

KC

HES
11-25-10, 21:51
Im sorry you had to go through this and hope that the other driver is able to recover.