PDA

View Full Version : What's the least you've paid for a Glock?

baffle Stack
08-07-07, 00:19
I just picked up a friend's G22 for $200 With 3 mags:D (only one 15-rounder)

Its a Gen2 that he picked up in '01 as a police trade in. The triggers a bit heavier than my G19's, so I cracked it open and sure enough the trigger spring looks like an olive 8lber. This will give me a good chance to try out that olive spring/3.5 lbs connector that I hear a lot about:D :D :D

So what do you think? Good deal?:p

Buckaroo
08-07-07, 00:44
I just picked up a friend's G22 for $200 With 3 mags:D (only one 15-rounder)

Its a Gen2 that he picked up in '01 as a police trade in. The triggers a bit heavier than my G19's, so I cracked it open and sure enough the trigger spring looks like an olive 8lber. This will give me a good chance to try out that olive spring/3.5 lbs connector that I hear a lot about:D :D :D

So what do you think? Good deal?:p
You know you got screwed by your friend! Since I am a really nice and wealthy fellow I will rescue you from your predicament and give you $225 so that you do not have to explain your lack of responsibility to your loved ones. Just send me a PM of where to express the funds.;)

MaceWindu
08-07-07, 01:09
About 2 months ago, I paid $225 for a NIB, 3rd Gen, Glock 17. :D

IL PD cop didn't need it and I traded 450 rounds of ammo (that I paid $25 for) and $200 bucks cash. He then sent me the G17. It's a spare...

Mace