PDA

View Full Version : Crye Precision service...

Hawkeye
08-07-07, 09:58
I have to throw a plug out for Crye Precision. I've been slowly ordering a few things from them over the past few months. Great quality stuff and fast shipping. I received an order the other day, and one small item in it was the wrong size. I call Crye on the phone just to see if I can send the incorrect item back, and exchange it for the correct one. The lady I spoke with was extremely helpful and said they would get me the correct item out right away. She was extremely apologetic that I had been sent the wrong item, even after I told her it was no big deal, that I know these things happen, I just wanted to exchange. No sweat on my end. Still, she apologized and sounded genuinely irritated that ist happened. Its nice to speak with someone who takes pride in what they do. More and more, I find that the companies who make the items I end up liking the best, are not always the "cheapest" in price, but have great service to go with their products.

Stephen_H
08-07-07, 10:23
The folks at Crye are good people. They have always worked extremely hard to get us the products and materials we need.

Stephen

JohnN
08-07-07, 19:47
Ha anyone tried the Crye vest? Looks kind of neat.