PDA

View Full Version : CAA FGA any good?

Dfarmer786
11-23-10, 22:02
is the CAA flashlight grip adaptor a good product? i currently have an AFG on my gun with a polytac in a vikingtactics mount and was thinking about trying this setup i have a polytac and a surefire G2 which will both fit in the CAA FGA. any pics and info on weight etc.....

RPD03
11-24-10, 12:24
FWIW, one of my guys had the FGA on his personal rifle and it didn't hold up very well. Not sure if it was just a lemon but it literally fell off of his rifle during a training class.
I personally don't like my lights at the 6 oclock pos anyway. My current set up is an AFG with Danger Close light mount/ G2 with malkoff dropin.

Itsahak
11-24-10, 13:43
I run one on my patrol rifle. It's been there for about a year with no issues. I like it. The real problem right now may be finding one in stock. EMATactical bought out CAA and they haven't been producing them for a few months.

ra2bach
11-26-10, 03:00
with CAA, you have to pick and choose. some of their stuff is junk and some works. I have a 30mm optic mount that I use for an Aimpoint 9000s and it's hell for stout. I have no experience with what you are asking about though...