recon
08-07-07, 11:54
Best price anywhere! Got mine!
http://www.botac.com/glockmagazines.html

Don Robison
08-07-07, 12:00
Best price anywhere! Got mine!
http://www.botac.com/glockmagazines.html

Have you actually gotten them yet? Or just ordered them? I've had one too many bad experiences with botac. The last time I ordered from them; it took 3 days short of a year to fill my order for a blackhawk holster. They told me to contact the manufacturer to find out when my order would be filled. They didn't seem to understand that I ordered from them and not the manufacturer. If you do an internet search you'll see that they have one of the worst customer service problems of any company.
If they came through for you, great. You're one of the lucky ones.

I've had good luck with OMB police supply. $15.99 a mag and fast shipping. My last order of 15 mags showed up on my door four days from order date.
http://store.ombexpress.com/ga078.html

Lumpy196
08-07-07, 12:02
Got mine!

Some would consider that lucky when it comes to Botac

BarryP
08-07-07, 19:38
I ordered some G18 mags from them a few years ago and it took three months to get them. That wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt for the fact that they kept telling me they were shipping this week, over and over. Very strange, it would have been easier just to say they didnt have them and I had to wait. This seems to happen with alot of companies though.

RAM Engineer
08-07-07, 20:31
I would gladly pay an extra 5-6 bucks per to avoid having to order from Botac...

Jay Cunningham
08-07-07, 20:42
Botach = not so good

BoyScout4Life
08-07-07, 20:52
Thanks for the feedback guy's, I was about to place an order with Botach before reading the posts! I was so excited about the price. I will try ombexpress.com Thanks for the tip donr....;)

the1911fan
08-07-07, 21:18
I ordered some when the ad first arrived in my email..I received them 5 days later...I just ordered more and according to the tracking info. I'll have them in 5days via UPS.

Botac does run out of items but I have NEVER been charged unless the item shipped and this is consistent with the 20 or so times I've bought fom them.

They are sometimes not great with cust. service but I have not had the problems some have had...maybe they take care of Military/LE orders better.

Gibbles
08-07-07, 21:25
Botac sucks, I have ordered from them in the past, never again. It took a while but if they don't have something in stock they won't let you know it’s on back order or they will just drop it, and forget about CS, they will lie to you over the phone flat out.
They have no idea how to run a business, and they don't seem to give a shit about their customers.
I say spend a few dollars extra and order Glock mags from copesdist.com, he cares about his customers and will make sure you’re happy.

ETA: watch out for the charging thing, I had them forget to charge I and now they are threatening to take me to collections, I can't get a hold of anyone and they won't answer my emails... Not that I trust anyone there enough to give them my CC info over the phone anyways...
And they never could get my last order right, they seem to think its ok to replace items they don't have in stock with other models or off brands, and the Pepper spray I ordered had a broken seal and the OC contents was expired...
And they told me a few times they were shipping it out that day, I even had a girl a week later telling me she was putting the items in the box at that moment and it would be shipped out with in 20min, 2 weeks later no package so I gave them a bad review on yahoo, so they rush it out with all the wrong items and forgot to charge me.... I would be very happy if it was not for the threats... ;)

**** Botac

Stik
08-07-07, 21:57
I second the motion,

**** Botac

I've had the exact same experiences. Was charged once after the order and it didn't ship for another month. Other times, sent wrong items and after I returned 2 items in the same sealed box, they claim they only received one so I didn't get refunded or exchanged on that other "lost" item. I have had contact with their "customer service manager" Sonya, what a joke. After multiple assurances they would give me a discount/free shipping on my next order, same thing, sent wrong item, still charged full price and no free shipping. I have written them off and will never do business with them again.

Gibbles
08-07-07, 22:00
I'm about 95% sure it was Sonya that Lied to me about the packing the item at that moment and shipping it out in 20min.

She is a lying bitch.

recon
08-07-07, 23:24
I know about there past rep. Especially since I'am memeber on Glok Talk. But hey I did order and got them with in a week. OBM is the next best thing.

hatt
08-07-07, 23:49
I ordered some G18 mags from them a few years ago and it took three months to get them. That wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt for the fact that they kept telling me they were shipping this week, over and over. Very strange, it would have been easier just to say they didnt have them and I had to wait. This seems to happen with alot of companies though.

I've seen that happen plenty of times with other companies and people still rave about how great the place is, while getting jerked around.

I've ordered batteries from botac with no problems.

Grin Reaper
08-08-07, 00:08
God, but I hate Botac.

Hate.

Hatey-hate-hate.

The whole story is too long & too painful to re-tell, but here's a link to it:

Kindly refer to ALL 3 PAGES of my experience with the incompetent evil coq-suqers at Botach here : http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9214&highlight=botach .

New Zombie Squad Rule -- if you are dumb enough to order form Botach after reading the above thread, we all get to split up whatever gear you currently have. I say 'currently' because you will be receiving no new gear from Botach.

I hate Botach. Hatey hatey hate hate.

Botach sucks.

Really.

Sucks like a black hole.

and more:
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18689&highlight=botac

Don't ever say you weren't warned.

rhino
08-08-07, 00:17
I must be leading a charmed life with respect to botach.

I used to order from the frequently before I started reading the horror stories online. I never had a problem.

But, so many people posted so many bad experiences that I swore them off.

A couple of weeks ago, a buddy asked me to order some Glock mags from them for him. I took the chance, and they arrived in less than a week.

Maybe all the bad luck I have in the rest life is being balanced by good botac luck? :D

BarryP
08-08-07, 12:51
I've seen that happen plenty of times with other companies and people still rave about how great the place is, while getting jerked around.

Yeah, tell me about it. I think this happens most with companies that do alot of LE and Mil stuff, the civilians are an after thought. At least thats my experience.

Gibbles
08-08-07, 13:27
Oh man, reading through that on the zombie forums sounds like what I went through trying to work with them to get my order right, I tried 3 different times and they never did get it right, and they would tell me the item was in stock but something else was not so I tell them to ship what they have, and they dropped the items they said they had in stock and sent a “replacement” that was totally wrong. The final order was when they really dropped the ball, they told me over the phone they were packing the box at that moment and wanted to make sure that item # in what ever color was ok, I said as long as it’s the model I want I don’t care about the color… Man its giving me a headache just thinking about it, I’ll never do business with them again.
I won’t even respond to any emails they send anymore, wanting their $35 or what ever it was.
****em

Sometimes I swear they just like ****ing with people, maybe a slow day or something…

the1911fan
08-13-07, 21:30
Got my 5 additional G19 mags one day early:D