PDA

View Full Version : BC 1.0 worth the price?

Militant83
11-26-10, 20:24
Id like to hear from people that have had hands on experience with shooting a rifle that has the BC 1.0 or 1.5. Is it really worth the price compared to cheaper flash hiders and suppressors? Thanks

Whootsinator
11-26-10, 20:27
You should really just read around... The BC is one of the most celebrated AR products I think I've ever seen. Look in the BCE forum, or just search Battlecomp on Youtube. People won't quit raving about them.

Hmac
11-26-10, 20:36
I was using an FSC556 compensator when the BC 10. came out. I was generally satisfied with the 556 in its control of muzzle rise but it was loud. I ordered a BC 1.0 and installed it on a new rifle and it worked so well that I determined it was worth the $50 premium. Was getting ready to order another one when BCE had a blem sale at $100 each so I ordered two. I'm all BCE now. I think it's worth it.

m1a_scoutguy
11-26-10, 21:10
I just installed a 1.5 on one of my rifles (14.5 DD BBL) & I really like it !! (About 300 Rd's through it) There are tons of great Brakes out there & many that work as good,,and maybe even a few that work better,,BUT with that said,,the ones that "mite" work better are Ear Splitting,,Nose Bleeding LOUD !!! The BC isn't quiet by any means,,but for a MB I think it is on par with many Flash hiders or even a bare muzzle ! Lets face it the 5.56 rd has some bark,,especially out of a shorter BBL. Bottom line is,,"for me" I think it is worth the extra $$$ & I plan on buying another one !! I like the look of it also !!!;)

Don Robison
11-26-10, 21:18
I've got about 1800 rounds through mine and I think it was worth it. I'll be getting another one for my backup carbine. Only you can decide if it's worth the price though.

nickdrak
11-26-10, 21:46
**** YEAH!;)

NCPatrolAR
11-26-10, 21:55
Please check some of the multiple BCE threads that are floating around.