PDA

View Full Version : Which Wii to buy for Christmas?

usmcvet
11-29-10, 14:35
Guys I would like your advice on which Will bundle to buy for my kids for Christmas. Also what accessories should I buy. I'd like to buy an extra controler and some of the charging docks look like a good idea. I am not a video game guy, I grew up when Atari was cutting edge :D

I have a 3, 5 & 8 year old.

I'd like to buy one of the Wii bundles and don't have any experience with them. The Sports Resort bundle looks good and so does the limited edition red model with the new Super Mario Brothers. They both come with the same accessories it is the games that are different. Here is a description from Amazon.

The latest bundles include Wii Sports Resort, the Wii Remote™ Plus, Wii Sports, Wii Nunchuk and the Wii console. Wii with Wii Sports Resort: $194.99

Wii limited-edition red model that comes with New Super Mario Bros, the Wii Remote™ Plus, Wii Sports, Wii Nunchuk and the Wii console.
Wii Hardware Bundle - Red $199.99

The five bucks does not matter I just want to hear which games are best and what to get for extras!

Thanks

Rated21R
11-29-10, 16:11
How bout I sell you mine. Wii, controllers, steering wheels, Wii Fit, couple of games, the whole ball of wax. I can get all the details when I get home. We don't use it, I would rather see someone else take advantage of it that have it sit there and gather dust.

usmcvet
11-29-10, 16:16
Cool. Sounds good. Let me know. I will check my PM's tonight. or you can email me at usmcvet0331 at gmail dot com.

Thanks.

Sry0fcr
11-29-10, 17:06
My suggestion was going to be to pick one up used. When you buy extra controllers buy the one's with the built in motion plus (the add ons are $20ish). Be warned, the addons and accessories are gonna get you but alot of the games are great fun when played as a family.