PDA

View Full Version : This week's Tactical Arms

et2041
12-02-10, 16:55
I watched it last night and LAV does this episode on the M-4. Very interesting episode which was made even more interesting with an engineer from Colt being on the show. On display and demo'd was the Colt IAR and the yet to be given a model number Colt Piston Rifle. LAV shoots both and commented on the Piston model as well.

Overall it was a great episode with a trip to Bragg and their shooting houses.

markm
12-02-10, 19:01
I saw that one last time it aired. Colt has a lot of silly stuff going on... that folding stock PDW thingy..

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-10, 19:06
Great, can't wait to see it. Comments from Larry Vickers are always welcomed so I will be interested to see what he as to say about Colt's latest offerings.

markm
12-02-10, 21:36
Most of the undesignated stuff wasn't civilian anyway. One of the new trinkets was being kicked around for a civilian version... I can't remember which.

The IAR was cool.

Karcas
12-02-10, 22:08
Pretty sure it was the Colt piston gun. Said something about them kicking around the idea of a 16" version for the civilian market.

I couldnt get over that Major on the MOUT range. I swear he said "ya know" like 100 times in that interview. I guess it was probably just because he was on tv or something (nerves)... but still.

markm
12-03-10, 18:53
Yeah... I was also shocked to see that he was teaching the "match homo" way of holding the hand guard.

whitey615
12-04-10, 22:03
I couldnt get over that Major on the MOUT range. I swear he said "ya know" like 100 times in that interview. I guess it was probably just because he was on tv or something (nerves)... but still.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I wasn't the only one Who noticed how terrible it was to listen to that guy.

SpankMonkey
12-05-10, 01:47
Yeah... I was also shocked to see that he was teaching the "match homo" way of holding the hand guard.

Do tell?

BBJones13
12-05-10, 08:14
He means thumb over grip I think. No comment on the "match homo" description.