PDA

View Full Version : pics in the bcm catalog

fivefivesix
12-04-10, 10:11
has anyone else noticed that the bcm catalogs have action shots of a lot of forum members from here

Stickman
12-04-10, 11:52
has anyone else noticed that the bcm catalogs have action shots of a lot of forum members from here

Nothing unusual about that, people here go to training classes. :)

fivefivesix
12-04-10, 11:56
I know they go too training classes. I just thought it was cool to swee them in there

Robb Jensen
12-04-10, 12:01
Nothing unusual about that, people here go to training classes. :)

And matches....:p

BravoCompanyUSA and BCM are 3gun sponsors of mine and are free to use any pics that are taken of me in training and competition.

This one of me is in there from a Blackwater 3gun match last year, 1st place Limited division.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/competition%20pics/robb7-1.jpg

GermanSynergy
12-04-10, 12:47
Awesome pic, Robb.

kaltesherz
12-04-10, 13:24
I noticed that in one of the "action shots" the shooter has a double feed that he is seemingly unaware of, but otherwise all the photos look great

Dozer
12-04-10, 13:29
I noticed that in one of the "action shots" the shooter has a double feed that he is seemingly unaware of, but otherwise all the photos look great

Double feeds are staged for training purposes.

fivefivesix
12-04-10, 23:39
yeah thats the pic that keeps poping up rob. your in there all the time.
i hope i didnt sound like an a hole in my last post in reply to stick, i wasnt trying to be. its great that these guys give there time for free to us to help us along

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-05-10, 02:49
Is there a link to their latest catalog in PDF form? Got some stuff in a few months ago and haven't seen my catalog in awhile.

markm
12-05-10, 09:59
There's videos of members here on the home page too. ;)

Stickman
12-05-10, 11:52
There's videos of members here on the home page too. ;)

Subtle like a sledgehammer. :D

Stickman
12-05-10, 11:54
i hope i didnt sound like an a hole in my last post in reply to stick, i wasnt trying to be. its great that these guys give there time for free to us to help us along

I didn't take it that way at all. :)

Robb Jensen
12-05-10, 12:25

No offense at all received on my end, but thank you for the clarification anyway.

mtdawg169
12-05-10, 12:58

Robb also happens to be sponsored by BCM for his competitive shooting. Makes sense that he would be featured in the catalog too.

RetreatHell was on the back cover recently too. Good to see some of our favorite members in print. The cool thing is that they chose BCM products before being pictured in the catalogs and almost all of them aren't sponsored in any way by BCM. Even those that are would probably shoot BCM products even without a sponsorship.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

markm
12-06-10, 17:34
Subtle like a sledgehammer. :D

The story of my life. :D