PDA

View Full Version : Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

Joseywales
08-10-07, 23:08
Does anyone know if there is a petition to request the state to seek the death penalty for all 4 suspects in this case? I would love to sign it!!! Even volunteer to do the good deed!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

glklvr
08-11-07, 13:11
FWIW, this happened here in my town. In the area I used to work. I think the DA's office is just biding their time. I think the prosecutors would be burned at he stake if they didn't eventually go for the death penalty.

9x19
08-11-07, 16:33
I would hope that the prosecutor would not be so unfair as to deny true justice, by not seeking the death penalty. If any case deserves it this one does. Anyone who tortures someone prior to murdering them deserves to die a slow, agonizingly painful death. Unfortunately, that won't happen. The best we can hope for though is the death penalty.

I would hope that if he doesn't pursue the death penalty, that he is disbarred at the very least.

5POINT56
08-12-07, 09:12
I find it interesting that when the Duke "rape" case happened, Jackson & Sharpton went hey wire and pretty much rallied a lynch mob against those racist privileged white boys.

But...when it turned out that the drug addict hooker/stripper was found to be F.O.S. and there was no fire with the smoke...those two losers slipped back in to the shadows without as much as an "Oooops...guess we were wrong...sorry."

They weren't happy about the feeding frenzy that backfired on them...there must be another victim out there somewhere....right?

Enter Don Imus & the "nappy headed ho" comment. Oh god, they've found their racist...a true villain! Oh happy day. Imus is then roasted nationally for saying three words and bows to Jackson & Sharpton for forgiveness.

But....when Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom are tortured and killed by 4 savages from "the community"...Jackson & Sharpton can't seem to muster any reaction to that at all. Crimes so grotesquely cruel and violent it is almost unimaginable...but....silence.

Even the National media hides from this story....because telling it would illuminate a logical conclusion, that nobody has the backbone to actually speak....out of fear for what logic might be turned in to by the same camp that skewered Imus over 3 words.

QuietShootr
08-12-07, 09:19
I find it interesting that when the Duke "rape" case happened, Jackson & Sharpton went hey wire and pretty much rallied a lynch mob against those racist privileged white boys.

But...when it turned out that the drug addict hooker/stripper was found to be F.O.S. and there was no fire with the smoke...those two losers slipped back in to the shadows without as much as an "Oooops...guess we were wrong...sorry."

They weren't happy about the feeding frenzy that backfired on them...there must be another victim out there somewhere....right?

Enter Don Imus & the "nappy headed ho" comment. Oh god, they've found their racist...a true villain! Oh happy day. Imus is then roasted nationally for saying three words and bows to Jackson & Sharpton for forgiveness.

But....when Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom are tortured and killed by 4 savages from "the community"...Jackson & Sharpton can't seem to muster any reaction to that at all. Crimes so grotesquely cruel and violent it is almost unimaginable...but....silence.

Even the National media hides from this story....because telling it would illuminate a logical conclusion, that nobody has the backbone to actually speak....out of fear for what logic might be turned in to by the same camp that skewered Imus over 3 words.

BAN QUIETSHOOTR!

(oops, wrong website:rolleyes: )