PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Spyderco, Gerber Cold Steel, CRKT, S&W, Boker etc Knives

dojpros
12-05-10, 21:24
My shooting mentor is retitring after 20+ in the Army and 20 teaching high school. He is moving to AZ in the summer and I am helping him get rid of a TON of gear. this is the first of it.
Conditions/Disclaimers
1. All knives are as described
2. You are responsible for knowing your local laws
2. All prices are paypal purchased, I eat the fees and shipped CONUS
3. Email me direct at vcdgrips@gmail.com to call dibs and make payment arrangements
4. Everything is priced to sell, so if you call dibs you must make payment within 24 hours.
1/2(SET) A Gerber Mini Fairbain/Applegate combo blade, liner lock, no belt clip with excellent edge and Gerber liner lock folder, fair cond.
ideal tackle box knife-BOTH FOR 16.00-SOLD SOLD SOLD

3/4 (SET) A S&W Extreme Ops Auto with Tanto Point and its larger cousin, no belt clips on these, BOTH FOR 29.00-SOLD SOLD SOLD

5/6 (SET) A S&W Extreme Ops Auto and its smaller Boker Magnum cousin, these both have belt clips and are in better shape than the ones above, BOTH FOR 34.00 shipped-SOLD SOLD SOLD

7/8 (SET) 2 Gerber liner locks. Both in excellent shape-BOTH for 10.00- SOLD SOLD SOLD

9/10 (SET) CRKT M-16-13FD, Red Zytel handle, liner lock with safety, combo edge, NO belt clip and a CRKT Pazoda liner lock folder with belt clip in excellent shape- BOTH for 21.00. SOLD SOLD SOLD

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/vcdgrips/PC050571-1.jpg
1. Gerber Silver Knight, Made in Japan, a bit of a collectable, 23.00-STILL AVAILABLE 2. Spyderco Endura with Belt clip, Combo Edge VG-10 steel, in VGC, 34.00-SOLD SOLD SOLD
3. Cold Steel "Gunsite", combo edge with NO beltclip, 23.00-SPF
4. Buck Whittaker Liner lock, designed as climbing/utility knife
clips on to gear easily, 10.00-STILL AVAILABLE
5. Columbia Sportwear Liner Lock, Aluminum Body in VGC, 10.00-SOLD SOLD SOLD

No 1 and 4 together for 24.00 shipped. Let's Move This