View Full Version : SCT / Carbine I and II / Sacramento / Jan 15th-16th 2011

stone cobra
12-06-10, 04:48
Carbine Course I and II

Date - Jan. 15th and 16th 2011
Instructor - J. Paletta
Location - Sacramento Valley Shooting Center

Carbine I

This is a basic class that will cover zeroing your rifle, mechanical offset, sight alignment, trigger and breathing control, Loading /unloading, type I and type III malfunctions, shooting positions (standing, kneeling, prone), and care/maintenance

Needed:

Good attitude, AR-15 series rifle (To be inspected by Instructor), Eye/Ear protection, 300 rounds, Minimum 3 magazines, Pants with cargo pockets (Recommended), Knee/elbow pads (Highly Recommended), Hat / Sunscreen, Water / Hydrate! Hydrate!

Carbine II

This class will be more challenging and involve different shooting positions, tactical movements while shooting, multiple target engagement, close quarters mechanical offset, tactical reloads, type I and type III malfunctions, transition drills. Intermediate class also consists of student competitions and may require running, jumping and other possible physical activity.

Needed:

Eye/Ear protection, 600 rounds rifle / Handgun (9mm or larger caliber) with strong side holster and two magazines / 150 rounds handgun, Minimum 3 magazines, Pants with cargo pockets (Recommended), Knee/elbow pads (Highly Recommended), Tactical Gloves, Hat / Sunscreen, Water / Hydrate! Hydrate!

You can sign up for one day or both days! If you are signing up for the Intermediate course, you must have attended a basic carbine and handgun course first from a recognized training company.

Bring your lunch; we will be eating on the range!

All payments due five days prior to course. There will be a fifty percent cancellation fee, unless prior arrangements have been made with Stone Cobra Tactical staff.

Price: $150.00 (One Day)

Price: $300.00 (Both Days)