PDA

View Full Version : Florida Keys ?

capt_jerry
12-06-10, 18:23
I live in the Islamorada area. Any members from Homestead South?

ALCOAR
12-06-10, 22:30
I wish:D

I used to come down and stay near the lowest key and go out fishing with a really great guy named Capt. Buzz Owens who ran a 25' Mako center console named Crankenstein.

The guy could put you on a sailfish 15 miles out in the Atlantic in the A.M. and then in the p.m. you would be hammering blackfins behind the tuna boats 40 miles out in the Gulf. Damn I love Key West fishing....truly World Class:)

LuckyLindy
12-25-10, 09:31
Just a newbie to the Black Rifle scene. Hoping to get up to the old Henry's Range soon. MM 105.5 .

BVickery
01-10-11, 09:53
I wish:D

I used to come down and stay near the lowest key and go out fishing with a really great guy named Capt. Buzz Owens who ran a 25' Mako center console named Crankenstein.

The guy could put you on a sailfish 15 miles out in the Atlantic in the A.M. and then in the p.m. you would be hammering blackfins behind the tuna boats 40 miles out in the Gulf. Damn I love Key West fishing....truly World Class:)

Don't know about where to shoot, was starting to set up a Dive and Shoot for a forum from the Northeast before the economy went south bad.

The Fishing is great in the Keys, you should check out some of the SCUBA diving.

ColtJ
01-17-11, 20:44
Not quite in Homestead but deep in South Florida.

Myrideishot
01-20-12, 23:21
Key west here. Can't wait to move back to the mainland.

obucina
01-20-12, 23:32
what? an excuse for a dolphin sammitch at the lorelei?:D

I ran into some trout, redfish, and snook near snakebit back in october!