PDA

View Full Version : Tin Foil Hatter's Dream: Egypt Claims Israel Is Launching Killer Shark Attacks

Safetyhit
12-07-10, 13:28
Aw darn, and I thought they were getting along. So why haven't we been doing this to the Somali's??

Egyptian Official: Israel Could Be Behind Deadly Shark Attack

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/07/egyptian-official-believes-israel-deadly-shark-attack/

DaBears_85
12-07-10, 13:34
How do we know for sure that Israel wasn't behind it? Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that people aren't out to get you. :D

THCDDM4
12-07-10, 13:36
Oh come on, no tin foil here; we all know Israel has been using killer shark attacks for decades...:D

Pretty funny safety; it sounds like something out of MAD magazine...

Safetyhit
12-07-10, 13:42
Just glad the sharks aren't turning around and eating the Israeli swimmers. But maybe they are programmed to attack only muslims and of course also visiting Germans. :)

Mark71
12-07-10, 13:45
This is something that I would have expected to see on The Onion.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gutshot John
12-07-10, 13:45
Just glad the sharks aren't turning around and eating the Israeli swimmers. But maybe they are programmed to attack only muslims and of course also visiting Germans. :)

Ouucccchhhhhh! Dude that's cold. :sarcastic:

John_Wayne777
12-07-10, 14:16
I find it difficult to believe that the Israelis would field specially trained attack sharks that do not have laser beams attached to their heads. Therefore I must remain suspicious about Egyptian claims of shark attacks as an economic weapon engineered by Mossad.

Ejh28
12-07-10, 14:20
I find it difficult to believe that the Israelis would field specially trained attack sharks that do not have laser beams attached to their heads. Therefore I must remain suspicious about Egyptian claims of shark attacks as an economic weapon engineered by Mossad.

Ahhh! You just beat me to the Austin Powers reference!

"All I want are frickin' sharks with laser beams on their head"

And come on guys, Israel and the USA are the cause of all problems in the middle east. . .

GermanSynergy
12-07-10, 14:32
I'm sure Helen Thomas and other closet anti-Semites would agree.

HES
12-07-10, 14:42
Not in the budget this year. I hear they are working on laser armed sea bass though.

Zhurdan
12-07-10, 14:46
Are they ill tempered Sea Bass? ;)

Whootsinator
12-07-10, 14:54
Not in the budget this year. I hear they are working on laser armed sea bass though.

Seattle has been protected from the Ruskies by dolphins with lasers on their heads for years now. We just need to adapt the tech to sharks!

Magic_Salad0892
12-08-10, 02:43
I'm sure it would be a lot easier to fool them using man's best friend.

Imagine a puppy with laser vision!

BZZZZ!

Bolt_Overide
12-08-10, 05:40
wow, thats comedic gold right there.

Buck
12-08-10, 10:16
Apparently the information about this top secret Israeli anti Egyptian and German tourist killer shark breeding and training program was buried deep in the latest release from Wikileaks cables....

John_Wayne777
12-08-10, 10:34
FWIW, I'd much rather be in the ocean facing a Mossad Attack Shark (non-laser equipped) than a hostage waiting to be "rescued" by Egyptian counterterrorism forces.

I think my odds are considerably better with the shark.

Safetyhit
12-08-10, 10:47
Imagine a puppy with laser vision!

BZZZZ!

Now that is frightening. :lazy:

C-grunt
12-08-10, 11:56
Are they ill tempered Sea Bass? ;)

Of course, they have freakin lasers!

rubberneck
12-08-10, 12:02
I don't know which is worse having a politician make that statement or the thousands of Egyptians sitting at home saying "well duh, of course the Jews are behind it".

GermanSynergy
12-08-10, 12:11
Very common in the Arab world. Gives you some insight as to why most Arab countries are shitholes, and Israel is a vibrant, functional democratic state.

I don't know which is worse having a politician make that statement or the thousands of Egyptians sitting at home saying "well duh, of course the Jews are behind it".

kaiservontexas
12-08-10, 14:05
Wasn't Samuel Jackson in this movie?

12-08-10, 16:42
Most people either don't comprehend or don't want to believe, how poor the education systems are in many middle eastern countries. Studying the Koran is not a substitute for learning the three R's.

John_Wayne777
12-08-10, 17:22

That's the middle east, for you. The United States has been blamed for the floods in Pakistan.

kaiservontexas
12-08-10, 17:34
That's the middle east, for you. The United States has been blamed for the floods in Pakistan.

I know and there we are moving tons of aid at the same time.

The_War_Wagon
12-08-10, 17:56
Don't laugh - killer rabbits and tomatoes are next. :rolleyes:

http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/image/shark-laser-beam.jpg

SteyrAUG
12-08-10, 23:30

I was just gonna say. Everyone knows Israeli trained sharks have fricken lazer beams on their head.

:laugh: