PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in...

Target07
12-08-10, 18:13
I checked in on the regional groups section but there is no traffic over there. Just wanted to say "howdy" and I will be wanting to attend some of the training that is listed in this forum. Please keep me posted and I will continually check this thread....Thanks...from Hattiesburg, MS.

amac
12-08-10, 20:46
Welcome to the SoMs/La group! Shout out when you plan to train or just hit a range. Maybe some members near by will join up. Happy Holidays!

AMAC

Target07
12-08-10, 20:50
Welcome to the SoMs/La group! Shout out when you plan to train or just hit a range. Maybe some members near by will join up. Happy Holidays!

AMAC

Will do. I am former LEO and Mil. I live around Hattiesburg. Don't you as well? Looking forward to meeting up sometime.

amac
12-12-10, 08:23
I'm down in Metairie, LA. I think there a few guys that live in your area. I was training in your area last week at Elite Arms Training. It's about 20 mi south of Hattiesburg, I think. I'll be back in a few months for another. I'll let you know when it gets closer.

Target07
12-12-10, 12:04
I'm down in Metairie, LA. I think there a few guys that live in your area. I was training in your area last week at Elite Arms Training. It's about 20 mi south of Hattiesburg, I think. I'll be back in a few months for another. I'll let you know when it gets closer.

Sounds good. I would like to hook up for some training.